When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I can officially say the #1 watch of C.E.O.s is Rolex...

tabularasa415

How do I know this, you ask? Well, last evening at my restaurant the C.E.O. and Chairman of one of the largest companies in the world (net income of over $12 billion) invited many other very important C.E.O.s, chairmen, presidents of companies and a 4 star general to dinner at my restaurant to discuss how we can spark fire into our economy. (There was a lot of very interesting conversation and I learned a lot as I was the "point man" and not allowed to leave the room). Walking around the room all evening, I made an interesting observation: Of these 22 Corporate Giants, I counted 18 Rolex wristwatches. The best was the 5'7" man wearing a deep sea. Let me just say, that watch DOES NOT go with a suit well. I'm just sayin'....

So, there you have it. The #1 watch among the most powerful C.E.O.s in the world is Rolex.

Oh, not one Patek....

Not one!

:bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

Oh, let's play a fun game. Can anyone take a guess as to:

1.) What was the most frequent Rolex model I saw?

2.) What was the coolest Rolex model I saw?

and...

3.) What was the Rolex model I saw that I thought, "Head nod to you... wasn't expecting to see that one."

1.) What was the most frequent Rolex model I saw? Cosmo or Date just

2.) What was the coolest Rolex model I saw? Daytona

and...

3.) What was the Rolex model I saw that I thought, "Head nod to you... wasn't expecting to see that one." 1665 sea-dweller

Not sure that your epiphany ranks as very newsworthy (this has been common knowledge for decades), but I would love to know more about who attended & what, if any, new economic insights were proffered?

Definitely. Of course, also, who paid for all of this? Tax payers, or company share holders?

E

Company. It was hosted by one of the C.E.O.s. I always figured that the corporate watch was Rolex, but I was just simply sharing how funny it was to see myself in person. That's all... There was some very interesting conversation as to how they all plan on increasing GDP growth in the following quarters. Definitely some very smart minds in attendance.

1.) What was the most frequent Rolex model I saw?

Datejust?

2.) What was the coolest Rolex model I saw?

and...

Vintage sea dweller

3.) What was the Rolex model I saw that I thought, "Head nod to you... wasn't expecting to see that one."

Gaytona

I'll 2nd Two-Tone anything. Sub's and GMT. Then Datejusts, probably gold. Vintage/Daytona would have been the special.

[edit] I think Freddy333 was actually in attendance and sporting his White Pan-AM 6542. :D He is just acting like he wasn't there... LOL

1.) What was the most frequent Rolex model I saw? -> this would be datejusts, then daydates or subs

2.) What was the coolest Rolex model I saw? -> actually the fugly YM2, i find it cool even though its ugly

and...

3.) What was the Rolex model I saw that I thought, "Head nod to you... wasn't expecting to see that one." -> daytona in leather strap

in our office, my boss sports various rollies but the most frequent is the two tone datejust with champagne dial and diamond markers ref 16233. i do wear a vintage oysterdate

3.) What was the Rolex model I saw that I thought, "Head nod to you... wasn't expecting to see that one." -> daytona in leather strap

Amespinosa, your guess to #3 was my runner-up. Solid gold Daytona on brown alligator with gold deployment. I hate Daytonas, but this watch looked cool in an understated sort of way....