When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new Sea Dweller - BAM

Star69

I'm going to go ahead and withhold judgement. Josh knows the story and how long we have been waiting.

I just can't imagine this being what we waited for. But if that watch in the pics is it.....again......uggg!

I don't think Josh does anything other than guarantee first stocks for him with the factories. There's no expert review of such detail. They just look at it and say "good enough, let's go sell it."

Angus at least makes an effort to publish prototype pics of the PAM models and engage in constructive feedback. The PAM029M was a great example. He published pics, we provided some specific feedback, they fixed it to right specification and now the 029M is perfect. Let's hope Angus takes an interest on the SSD because quite frankly this Josh led effort (if that's even the case) has proven fruitless.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Im just back to this topic to say how SAD this is!!!

I (we) all have been waiting for this one for a very very long time, realy im soooo sad now, this is the worst ever x-mas gift i have got!!! It took the air straight out Of me...

I also wish it came with a regular movement. The extra work on the movement would be better spent on a correct crown. It's bad...

I feel for you, cos I feel the same way too.. :(

Im just back to this topic to say how SAD this is!!!

I (we) all have been waiting for this one for a very very long time, realy im soooo sad now, this is the worst ever x-mas gift i have got!!! It took the air straight out Of me...

agreed...

Sent from my SGSII