When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You Like Vintage Rolex? - Then You Have to Read This.......

Mapman57

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@map

Thats [censored] crazy mate!!! God damn, just give me 3min in that room!!! But i think the guy has a few end links loos or a casback that dosent screw down all the way, he has a problem :D

Thanks for sharing man.

Any company that has evolved into what rolex is today is very lucky to have a spokesman of this caliber even though his interest is in rolex watches from 40 to 60 years ago, back when rolex was smaller and much nicer to their customers.

Imho rolex USA has really taken aim at their dealers and customers in the past 20 years. I started wearing their watches in the early 1970's but they have really changed for the worse since then.

They are so bad now that there is no way I would wear a modern rolex. Modern to me = sapphire crystals or quick set.

I'll live in the past too.

Thats fucking crazy mate!!! God damn, just give me 3min in that room!!! But i think the guy has a few end links loos or a casback that dosent screw down all the way, he has a problem :D

:rofl:

Any one have his address?

I do. Have bought a couple of items from that parts folder of his.. :)

@Map: Great read! Thanks for sharing! :drinks:

Thanks for posting this!

I love reading vintage Rolex blogs and sites, it always just reinforces how much I love the history of vintage Rolex.

Amazing collection of parts and stuff that guy has.. ha! there's a picture of prototype Tudor dials...in the lower right there's a green Tudor chono dial ... I bought that same dial last week :)

Pretty amazing. Obviously he is one of the real spokespersons for vintage Rolex. It's amazing what he has in his collection now, and just imagine the number of wonderful high end Rolex watches that have passed through his hands over the years.

Thanks for posting the link.