When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning! Please Read!

Admin

What about introducing a "Scammer's section" or a "Blacklisted section" and have the details of these guys there ????

That was basically what I had in mind when I posted the last two names ;) But we need the help of the members to create this list and maintain it. So feel free to post info here or PM me if you prefer.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add- Bryan Pannell aka Base, is an established member @ RWI!

Wonder how long before he " weaves his magic" over there. Not long is my guess... but he's certainly not welcome here :thumbdown:

Offshore

Could it be a different guy, you think?

Who uses the same nickname.

That was basically what I had in mind when I posted the last two names ;) But we need the help of the members to create this list and maintain it. So feel free to post info here or PM me if you prefer.

Shouldn`t there be some kind of board off old wise men who determine who should be on the list and who not.

Otherwise the list could be used for revenge. Or when one gets impatient..........just put him on the list.

The only problem is do we have anyone with these features........ :D.

As far as I know, he has not done anything here, because he has been outed by our members and banned before anything "bad" happened. Bryan was a well known scammer at TRC and he then moved on to the old RWG. I personally warned Blade about him. Because he did not sell anything (at least not in the open), Blade gave him permission to stay. But I don't think it took too long before some members did not receive what they had paid for, etc. So eventually I think he was banned there also. My mind might not serve me right here, so please do correct me if I am wrong.

As far as I know, he has not done anything here, because he has been outed by our members and banned before anything "bad" happened. Bryan was a well known scammer at TRC and he then moved on to the old RWG. I personally warned Blade about him. Because he did not sell anything (at least not in the open), Blade gave him permission to stay. But I don't think it took too long before some members did not receive what they had paid for, etc. So eventually I think he was banned there also. My mind might not serve me right here, so please do correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, you are right. I also remember as part of his court order he wasn't to have any dealings with replica watches, according to him. Anyway, he started off by "trading" members for various things, like straps and things like that. Then he moved on to have members buy him watches and then he would pay them back, I've heard of several members who never got all their money or the trades went bad, basically he was wither short changing the buys or giving out lower quality items than described in the trades. Anyway, I can't recommend anyone dealing with Bryan, it's a craps shoot as to how it will turn out for you. :thumbdown:

• 7 months later...
Liar.

(bump)

To add- Bryan Pannell aka Base, is an established member @ RWI!

Wonder how long before he " weaves his magic" over there. Not long is my guess... but he's certainly not welcome here :thumbdown:

Offshore

Puggy... Only to true! And he has been hovering around here for some time.

We will up our IP checks!!!!!

These guys are just scum.

I remember when he came to the old RWG, I posted that "leopards' don't change their spots".... was howled down, and accepted his presence... ( "Poor guy- got caught- heavy fines-" Oh the humiliation of it all!)

So he was allowed to trade, initially only in straps... then parts, finally watches..... and then............

you guessed it ... more ripoffs.

So here he is again... multi persona.... grafting his way to acceptance.

Well not here my boy! Leopards truly don't change their spots.

Go over to repgeek, ( I understand you're trading there now)

Re-establish with a different name on other fora... but don't come here bringing your foul scams.

There are some of us old enough to remember all the heartache you have brought and wrought in the past.

To our members... remember... If you see a sign of someone with a multiple registration, report it immediately... and if you have more than one... cancel it...NOW

Otherwise you may end up getting completely banned, when we do an IP sweep.... and my guess is one is imminent.!!!

Offshore

If you see a sign of someone with a multiple registration, report it immediately... and if you have more than one... cancel it...NOW

Otherwise you may end up getting completely banned, when we do an IP sweep.... and my guess is one is imminent.!!!

Offshore

Good idea :thumbsupsmileyanim:

BTW I wonder if Miss Understood will survive such a sweep....please let us keep Miss Understood even if she is a results of multiple IPs :black_eye:

archibald

Haven't been able to find the actual address, but Marc's last known location was in Solon, OH. If you have doubts about who you are dealing with, request that you send check by mail, doesn't matter wheather you send by mail or not, at least you will get a physical address on them.

Can anyone provide more info on Marc Ross? I believe I may be dealing w/ him...

Goto TRC and you will find threads about MJRJewellers aka Marc Ross. He's bad news-he scammed several TRC members including myself. You will not get what you paid for most specially if you're paying for his so called "modded" reps. You're better of with TTK, EL or River. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TS B)

• 3 weeks later...

I got a mail from one person that knows the seller of a great modded 16610, here is the mail:

"hi prozac. do you want a sub like this:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=30064&hl=

i know this guy and he has this sub. i can put you in touch with him if you like. i was talking with him over at repgeek.com and he talking about trading it off or selling it.

here is his post about it:

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=910

dont know if he would tarde it for your watches but he might.

thx

Joey "

I got it from jack.bauer with 0 post and membership from 16.07.07. What do you guys think?

Shes a french artsy movie loving flaming liberal

Hey! That describes me perfectly! Except for one very important qualifier...

By the way, you guys have gotta go see Hors de Prix, when it comes to your cinemahouse/rental place. How can any red-blooded man pass up Audrey Tautou looking like this? Artsy-fartsy, indeed.

284153-9615.jpg