When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Issue with KB (RWG Crew)

NSTNS

It's much worse than that Mike he is a VIP member on RWI

Ken

How pathetic is that. I tired to log on to RWI but It seems to be down atm.

Sorry you have to be dealing with this sort of [censored] Ken. A little common sense and decency would have gone a long way here. So unnecessary.

Mike

What the hell is going on here? Am I still being accused of something I didn't do? Yes I filed a PP dispute as I explained allready, but as I said yesterday I want and i'm willing to solve this issue in a proper way! PM'ing Ken right now.

• Like 1

Send Ken a PM. For all the people who think that they know who I am or whatever please save your energie because I have to dissapoint you all! since I'm not a scammer thief or whatever and besides from that I'm a RWI member and yes I'm a VIP there and NEVER EVER had any issue's there and I sold two products to two different members and they can confirm how good my service was.

What the hell is going on here? Am I still being accused of something I didn't do? Yes I filed a PP dispute as I explained allready, but as I said yesterday I want and i'm willing to solve this issue in a proper way! PM'ing Ken right now.

Proper way = give me my money back and I will return the man purse...

Send Ken a PM. For all the people who think that they know who I am or whatever please save your energie because I have to dissapoint you all! since I'm not a scammer thief or whatever and besides from that I'm a RWI member and yes I'm a VIP there and NEVER EVER had any issue's there and I sold two products to two different members and they can confirm how good my service was.

And you tried to sell this exact bag over there from what I see :g:

OP implied that he is an educated person earlier in this thread...His actions and thought process does not seem to be consistent with this claim...

Ummmm mate listen, When the seller doesn't reply and u don't want the product or products and u have the feeling that you were scammed and unsure if u will get any money back what do you do? In my case I try to sell it in a fair way and hope that some one else will be happy with it. And besides from that I locked the sale because since he is alive again and I can try to solve it with him there is no need to sell it mate. Jezus christ some of you are so nero minded and only support Mr Ken and try to make me look bad without knowing everything

Listen, anyone who files a PayPal dispute against any of the dealers on this forum does not belong here. That deserves an instant ban, there is absolutely no excuse. Additionally, you have 45 days to file a PayPal claim. Despite everyone here reassuring you, you decide to be a spaz and an idiot and file one anyway. You trying to sell the bag before he got back to you is understandable, but filing a PayPal claim AFTER that is absolutely inexcusable. That looks like theft, plain and simple. You're trying to sell something, and also get the money back you paid for it. In addition, all your excuses are idiotic. The bag you purchased is extremely close to the genuine, which you apparently haven't ever even seen yet you're complaining about it. You had a seriously lapse in judgement, and all your excuses are making it worse since your actions were indefensible. I followed this thread from the beginning and was trying to see your side of things, until you filed a dispute.

First of call, cancel the dispute before anything is resolved, because you are just making this worse for yourself. Second, either keep the bag and suck up the fact that YOU made a mistake, or ship it back to KB so he can send it to someone else. And for the record, KB shouldn't be expected to give you a refund before you ship it. You've proven to be untreatable. I'll even give you a guarantee and pay you whatever the bag costs if KB doesn't refund you appropriate costs less shipping. Third, please do us all a favor and never come back here again. You've been arguably one of the most problematic members in the history of this forum.

• Like 1

Ummmm mate listen, When the seller doesn't reply and u don't want the product or products and u have the feeling that you were scammed and unsure if u will get any money back what do you do? In my case I try to sell it in a fair way and hope that some one else will be happy with it. And besides from that I locked the sale because since he is alive again and I can try to solve it with him there is no need to sell it mate. Jezus christ some of you are so nero minded and only support Mr Ken and try to make me look bad without knowing everything

'Trying' to make you look bad?? You're doing a pretty good job of that aaaallll by yourself...

Incase you can't see why people are not giving you any sympathy, allow me to explain how this looks to the people outside of your head:

- You've received goods and aren't 100% happy with it. Fair enough, but sadly not really grounds for a return in this hobby as it will put the seller down or needing to re-sell the item.

- After not getting a fast enough response from Ken, and despite being advised by senior members (and a moderator) to exercise some patience, you proceed to instigate a PayPal dispute. While PP tends to side with the buyer, you really have no valid reason for doing this as what you got, is what you paid for. The fact that you don't like it, is not Ken's fault, and should not be something PP should enforce as a refundable sale.

- You then try and sell the bag yourself on RWI. This totally undercuts everything you said yesterday about wanting to send the bag back to Ken. It also leaves the following scenarios:

- Either you intend to allow PP to decide in your favor and make Ken refund you, and then sell the bag, meaning you will have screwed Ken out of goods and money, or

- You intend to return the bag to Ken and then allow some poor chump to try and buy goods off you which you no longer possess, which would make you a scammer.

So unless you intend to withdraw the bag from sale and return it to Ken, someone is going to wind up getting screwed. Do you now see why people are thinking you are a prize douchebag?

Listen, anyone who files a PayPal dispute against any of the dealers on this forum does not belong here. That deserves an instant ban, there is absolutely no excuse. Additionally, you have 45 days to file a PayPal claim. Despite everyone here reassuring you, you decide to be a spaz and an idiot and file one anyway. You trying to sell the bag before he got back to you is understandable, but filing a PayPal claim AFTER that is absolutely inexcusable. That looks like theft, plain and simple. You're trying to sell something, and also get the money back you paid for it. In addition, all your excuses are idiotic. The bag you purchased is extremely close to the genuine, which you apparently haven't ever even seen yet you're complaining about it. You had a seriously lapse in judgement, and all your excuses are making it worse since your actions were indefensible. I followed this thread from the beginning and was trying to see your side of things, until you filed a dispute.

First of call, cancel the dispute before anything is resolved, because you are just making this worse for yourself. Second, either keep the bag and suck up the fact that YOU made a mistake, or ship it back to KB so he can send it to someone else. And for the record, KB shouldn't be expected to give you a refund before you ship it. You've proven to be untreatable. I'll even give you a guarantee and pay you whatever the bag costs if KB doesn't refund you appropriate costs less shipping. Third, please do us all a favor and never come back here again. You've been arguably one of the most problematic members in the history of this forum.

OP, I agree with Muttsta, the right thing to do, if you really wish to resolve the issue, is to cancel the PP dispute. Also, I honestly think the rep and the gen of this bag looks closer than the reps of a lot of watches sold here look against their gen counterparts. Be fair to the dealer, he has discharged his due responsibility. I would not call you any names, but at the end of the day, I think you should not have filed the PP dispute. Do you know that it affects not just the dealer, but the rest of the members here who decide to purchase from said dealer?

Be responsible, considerate, and most important, be a man and do the right thing here. You're behaving like a boy is blaming the ice cream for being too cold or the rain for being too wet.

@Teejay and @Muttsta

You guys, plus many others, make valid points that are well worded and are not difficult to follow. But Nils just...doesn't...get...it....and possibly never will.

I do not see this ending well for our well-educated soon to be ex-member...

@Teejay and @Muttsta

You guys, plus many others, make valid points that are well worded and are not difficult to follow. But Nils just...doesn't...get...it....and possibly never will.

I do not see this ending well for our well-educated soon to be ex-member...

There're always ways of resolving things honorably..

Seppuku.jpg

:whistling:;)

• Like 1

There're always ways of resolving things honorably..

Seppuku.jpg

:whistling:;)

TeeJay..are you suggesting the OP commits Hara Kiri/Seppuku, simply over this issue? LOL

Come on man, I think withdrawing the PP dispute claim and settling this with the seller would be a more practical (and less permanent) method, no? :)

TeeJay..are you suggesting the OP commits Hara Kiri/Seppuku, simply over this issue? LOL

Come on man, I think withdrawing the PP dispute claim and settling this with the seller would be a more practical (and less permanent) method, no? :)

Well I suppose that would be a more realistic solution :lol:

Well I suppose that would be a more realistic solution :lol:

Surely in this game the equivilent is ...

Walking into a Risti GTG sporting a Risti t shirt and wearing an unmodded old school cartel PAM 127 !!!

:)

Guys we are back at the negotiating table so I ask for no more replies at this stage.

It is possible that whereas I normally can not take a non faulty return that in this case i may have another buyer, I have however told the OP nothing happens until the PP dispute is dropped.

So it's a wait and see at the moment.

Ken

• Like 2