When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my first 5514 prototype case. Done.

highoeyazmuhudee

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE for you guys since youre asking: no newsworthy progress

money transfer to manufacturer sorted, i assume the gestapo have not gotten them :D

received the version 2 case, it looks like no progress was even made on it , in fact i'd say it actually turned out worst. contacted the manufacturer they apologized said they would fix it, its been about a week havnt heard anything further, not sure if im being naive in hoping for something improved on or not. heres to hoping they didnt take my money and disappear into the night

this is quite disappointing i really wanted to have this available to you guys a LONG time ago,  i wanted this to be enjoyed since OCT, its now mid DEC and was hoping with this latest version2 it could at least make it for christmas, that would have been a pleasant gift.

once i can finally get in touch with the manufacturer i can learn the status of attempt 3 and hopefully its positive. you guys will know, when i know. i can foresee holidays slowing things up as well.

i am really sorry for the delays, i am as eager as you guys for this. several small things seem to creep up and try and derail this project.

I find the new product prototyping and sign off process, even being on the ground in the same country as the producer, always ends in being time consuming, long winded with unexpected hurdles. Id imagine being overseas away from the factory presents a real challenge. Good luck and we are all patiently waiting and rooting for you on this epic development.

I find the new product prototyping and sign off process, even being on the ground in the same country as the producer, always ends in being time consuming, long winded with unexpected hurdles. Id imagine being overseas away from the factory presents a real challenge. Good luck and we are all patiently waiting and rooting for you on this epic development.

you said it perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...
Id imagine being overseas away from the factory presents a real challenge.
Then I suggest we all contribute and book HH a flight to China! With $10-15 each, we can easily raise a handsome amount and cover some of our ambassador's trip costs to the Far East, pending HH approval of course ;) Sent from my  Typøs are courtesy of iPhone Autocorrect Edited by zaza