When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

All members....Please read...We need your support!

Admin

Dear members

As all of you probably know, we have not been able to accept any payments for almost 2 months now. Because of this, I have been paying all expenses for running our great forum out of my own pocket. We have a rather expensive setup, with multiple servers, to be able to offer you the best possible forum experience and currently I am out of $1000 ++. This has been spent to cover the cost of running our forum since we had to stop accepting payments almost 2 months ago.

Today, I humbly ask for your donations to support RWG and to help me recover some of the costs I've had so far. I will also use this as a test, to make sure that we have everything set up to Paypal's requirements, so that they cannot close our account again. Because of this, we will ONLY be accepting payments for forum upgrades and donations through Paypal, so that we do not violate their AUP.

So, if you have money to spare, I hope you can donate some of your hard earned cash to our forum. No donation is to small and no donation is to big ;) Donations can be anonymous or you can get your username displayed on a list of donators. All of this can be chosen before you pay.

If you want to get something back for your money, you can of course wait a couple of days, as we hopefully will be starting to offer our members to upgrade their accounts again. But you are off course allowed both to donate and upgrade ;)

Use this link to donate to your favourite forum: http://www.rwgforum.net/donate