When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So what's the favorite watch you own/owned?

sgtguk

Sgt   " You guys are killing me  :huh: keep adding to my watch list with each post on here  :)"

Sure your not talking about the girl above that post in the stockings!!! :pimp: Now that is on my wish list.................................

She's a stunner mate, what's that saying.......your only as old as the woman you feel !  :partytime:  wouldn't mind feeling 20 again!

• Like 1

@flyr: I love your watch!

At the moment my favourite is IWC 5002 with a genuine dial, DW and strap.

WP_000760800x618_zps2019954c.jpg

Superb!

I have this same setup but only with the rep DW.  So, I take it that the gen DW will fit the rep's case and movement?  This is one of my favorite frankens in the box.  Not too mention it gets a lot of compliment when its out.  The IWC sales clerks (and Rolex) here think it's real.  

Superb!

I have this same setup but only with the rep DW.  So, I take it that the gen DW will fit the rep's case and movement?  This is one of my favorite frankens in the box.  Not too mention it gets a lot of compliment when its out.  The IWC sales clerks (and Rolex) here think it's real.  

Thanks! The movement needs some work to make the DW fit on top of the rep DW. I have some pics @RWI.

You guys are killing me  :huh: keep adding to my watch list with each post on here  :)

Thats so bloody true, I'm feeling like that too.

My Carrera is still my favourite, but mainly due to me getting intimate with it when I frankened it.  My Aquaracer is growing on me, but I don't have that personal connection yet as I have not really done anything to it. 

• Like 1

Thanks! The movement needs some work to make the DW fit on top of the rep DW. I have some pics @RWI.

Thanks SD!  I'll have a look as I want the DW to improve even though I am nearly blind to see it!