When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020: Deal at your own risk

Legend

Holy [censored]! I have yet to comment on any of these threads since I have no watch with MD2020. But, wow, $18K. I would be beyond [censored]. Just glad I never sent out any of my stuff to him.

I feel horrible for all who have been impacted. Hopefully MOAB is able, with others, to recoup the goods. I still remember when he almost had his own section.

Now your complaining that you didn't get your fair shake when you got scammed. Now when we first started this about MD2020 you really had no problem with him. What a joke.
I never got scammed. I've never been stupid enough to ship anything of value to a complete stranger just because a forum full of people say " Oh he's a great guy ". I assisted in recovering personal info and posted it. Then got admonished for it. That's the inconsistency. Edited by L8terz

Gentlemen (you know who you are & DO NOT PM ME REGARDING MD2020 OR RELATED THREADS) - I hate to be heavy-handed, but if another MD2020 thread has to be locked due to personal attacks, at least 3 of you will be affected as well. Please stop the personal attacks now. Final warning.

Tony & Joey...... See ya later :)

Gentlemen we need to be united to help our fellow members recover this huge amount of goods. Look many of the guys that were on other side of this issue now reside in the private PM group. What was said was said from all parties this is not the time to have a war of words at the expense of fellow members goods. :pimp:

• Like 1

$18k worth of watches and not one word from mike? Unacceptable. Been involved in this hobby for a very long time and have see. Crap like this previously and can't believe it continues today. Was a good guy and still a good guy are two different things. I have no dealings with mike, but this is total bs.

Mike had the fortitude to reply go the other thread asking everyone for his understanding (dentist, a will, etc.). There are no more excuses. If he needs help shipping watches and parts back, f'cj, I'll go over to his house and ship them back myself (based on the op posting his home address, he's a 40 minute drive from me).

Mike - pm me and I'll pick up the watches and mail them out. For those who are buddies with him or talk yo him via phone, tell him to pm me.

• Like 1

Yeah, until this sh@t gets settled, there will always be more. :(

Sir, you may be the saviour of us all yet.. but like what Mike on a Bike said, we do not want anyone to be implicated in terms of safety of legal trouble by showing up at Mike's place unsolicited, as just as the cause may be.

I truly truly appreciate your offer for help, but for you to offer this with no stakes at all in this, it would be too much to ask for, in my opinion, even if you stay just next door from him.

This would be an alternative only if your safety, well-being and personal life is not compromised.

Whatever it is, you have our gratitude for the offer. Thank you.

Guys - First, I wouldn't show up to his to door unannounced. My point is that if mike is reading this or if someone talks to mike, have him pm me so I can ship out members stuff.

On the other rwg board, some members here knew of a similar issue with another modder named mike. A member there who knew mike was able to send back some of the members (including me )watches and parts.

• Like 1

Point is, I'm volunteering to help mike out and get members their stuff back. Mike was online earlier, not sure if he read this or not, but if he did - mike pm me or mike on a bike so we can get everyone squared away.

Tony & Joey...... See ya later :)

We got robbed for 18k. Where's your analysis and spreadsheets? great guy you are, Joeyb is the only guy that stuck up for you and you say that. Dummy.

Well there you go forum members. I'm in for 700+ but we as a forum are down 18k. Md2020 isn't such a nice guy after all now isn't he.

Just got through all the posts guys, I'm out bush for a while so can't get access as much as I'd like!

Astounded that Mike hasn't had the decency to at least comment on all this..........

You out beating up crocodiles again mate !?!

:)