When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MLinNYinHD is a scammer... don't buy / sell!

dommysam

Well I still don't really understand what happened but the chargeback went through and I lost the money MLinNYinHD paid for my item (I still don't know why a chargeback was raised by Paypal and why they didn't stand by their Seller Protection, I did everything by the book).

MLinNYinHD paid me back the original money that Paypal took via Western Union so I am currently all square. Confused by the situation but at least not out of pocket.

Instead of that comment, why don't you explain yourself? This is i think the third time I'm reading something negative about you. How you still aren't banned is a miracle.

people shouldnt think a moderater or if these threads might help in a M2M ISSUE BUT these threads HAVE NOT & WILL NOT help out in these deals between members(key) as i cant imagine anyone being scared by chatroom banter or until and until i hear a story where someone gets jumped and murdered or this exact scenario.

......15 fat guys from st louis all wearing wearing limited edition ap's and vintage rare one of a kind rolex subdivers and ap royals (and their group when together happen to account for half of the limited aps ever made and rarest subdiver collection).. and their alias are all later traced back to various internet message boards AND LATER THEY ARE ALL identified as being respected welll know supporting adminstative expert black belt members of INSERT REPLICA WATCH FORUM HERE and......

transcripts are read that showed.......that now deceased single dad of 5 rescue dogs in seattle AKA DOCUMENTED SCAMMER: HUBLO000TBOYMILLI00NAIRE had lied about his franken vintage rolex diving diver's history and VALUE$$ (which only 7 employees of a cotton t shirt store in ireland have the last and only originals of this uber rare serial, that were given to them if they were employees of the week)

that he KNEW EXACTLY based on email records that when he sent the watch via usps to a basement bedroom of an illinois subburbarban familys high school dropout son(insert replica watch forums names here) resident watch super CUSTOMIZER DR.CHI_STONER, that the bezel insert was taken of a chinese homage watch bough on ebay, and the movement was a modifed seagul with stickers from Dr. CHI_STONERS labs to make it look old and completely different in everyway, proving he know that the trade value was no where near the same as accused ringleader and former reality tv actor and it helper from pennsylvanie and the the father of 8 children all born the sametime and of various ethicities, John goss..... The dead mans name is being withheld til law enforcement can find out if he has any family but his body was identified by his picture on a printed paper found crumbled up in his wallet with his name , adress, email and phone numbers , and info that said fellow members were going to kill him if he didn't refund John immediately and his phone had thousands of harassing texts from identified replica watch obsesses! OK YOU GET IT

Edited by MLinNYinHD

Mike what the hell are you going on about, I didn't understand a word of that!!!

For the record everyone, as mentioned earlier, Mike (MLinNYinHD) has repaid the money Paypal took back following a chargeback. As far as I am concerned the matter is closed; I am not out of pocket since Mike reimbursed what PayPal took from my account.

What doesn't make sense is why a chargeback was raised in the first place but I have my money back so I'm not too fussed now.

Mike, as for calling you a scammer I apologise BUT what I would say is that I was (at the time) justified (what conclusion would you draw if you sold something, tracked the delivery, received confirmation that the buyer was happy and then 7 months later they raised a chargeback?).

I believe in fast, to the point action. It is our duty as members here to look out for each other. After all the goings on with that cretin "watchsmith" who stole $30k of watches and blamed everyone but himself I didn't want anyone else to walk into another scam. So, if this post stopped someone entering into a transaction which could have seen them ripped off then good.

BUT... to reiterate, I don't understand the cause of the chargeback but the situation is resolved. MLinNYinHD has not scammed me, I was wrong and I apologise. Mods, feel free to remove this thread if Mike wishes and you see fit.

.that now deceased single dad of 5 rescue dogs in seattle AKA DOCUMENTED SCAMMER: HUBLO000TBOYMILLI00NAIRE had lied about his franken vintage rolex diving diver's history and VALUE$$ (which only 7 employees of a cotton t shirt store in ireland have the last and only originals of this uber rare serial, that were given to them if they were employees of the week)

1.    Whats going to happen to the dogs?

2.    Is that username too long? If not, I have a request to change my username...

3.    So how can all 7 of the employees become employees of the week, shouldn't this T-Shirt Store in Ireland have one employee of the week?

4.    Thats a pretty great gift from the Store manager... My friends mom works at gap and gets a watch from Tourneau every year, but a Vintage Rare Rolex for one week of great work???  

• Like 1

Odd that this forum lets those scammer/trouble guys be here still...well if a forum lets people demand a gift option as a payment, it is a no go for me anyway.

If you woke up in the morning and the forum said "jump off a cliff" you would be [censored] then. I'd be sat in bed drinking tea.

If you edit the post, and then just below the edit window you will see a button saying "use advanced editor" or "use full editor", click that, scroll to the top of the page and you can edit the subject.

If you edit the post, and then just below the edit window you will see a button saying "use advanced editor" or "use full editor", click that, scroll to the top of the page and you can edit the subject.

I suggest the new title of "the Fraggle Rock Thread Invasion"  :bangin:  :clap2:

How can I edit the title of this post? I can't see any option to do so

When you use the editor to edit your post there is a button labelled 'Use full editor' press that then you can adjust your title mate  ;)  pm me if you like I'll talk you through it

One thing to note is that you can only edit the Subject if YOU started the thread.

Here's an example using a thread I started.

Go to the FIRST post and click Edit, highlighted in a red circle here:-

post-50255-0-63403300-1384785795_thumb.j

Then click on "Use Full Editor", highlighted by the red circle:-

post-50255-0-06670700-1384785796_thumb.j

That will then bring up the "full" editor, which is just like the editor you use when creating a brand new thread.

Note that the Subject is at the top, and you can edit it. You can see it here highlighted in red:-

post-50255-0-58849700-1384785796_thumb.j

Note that you have to be editing the FIRST post, and YOU must have made that first post.

Cheers,

Richard