When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's See Your Work Areas

ubiquitous

Inspired by Ziggy's tour of his work space, I thought I'd post a similar topic. Here's a quickie of my very humble work space. Please disregard the poor quality pics :) Home sick today, and since I'm not feeling great, I didn't spend much time in setting up.

Anyways... Onto the pics...

161612-12124.jpg

161612-12125.jpg

And sitting atop the table...

161612-12126.jpg

161612-12127.jpg

And the one on my wrist...

161612-12128.jpg

This is my 'lab' where frankens are put together :)

Since I have been forced by my lovely wife to "de-clutter the house" while it's for sale I am now working off the floor in a walk-in closet under the steps. Here are my tool boxes, my spot on the floor and a few shots of some current projects. Damn, I can't wait to get moved and have my own space again!

Some of my tools and parts.

161851-12064.jpg

MBW 5513 case and new calibre 1520, Rolex 5500 soon to be an explorer and Rolex 1675 that I'm hoping an ETA 2893 will fit into.

161851-12065.jpg

Rolex 1675 case.

161851-12066.jpg

OK,

Mine, really messy by comparison to the others, but I'm naturally a messy individual :p

Off to the right of this, I have another bench with my timer, WP tester, and quartz circuit tester.

The tall cabinet to the right is all straps/bracelets, and batteries, the cabinets to the left are springbars,

O Rings,screws, crystals, and other assorted "bits". In front of me are the "Work in Progress" stuff, and small hand tools. I have a seperate piece of board, with presses,vices, case holders etc mounted on, which I put up on my workspace , as I need them.

And the lower cabinet to left, has my "library"

And my "modding desk" is directly behind this... that is forum modding..not watches... haven't gone there yet!

Offshore

PS... See the yellow books inthe library....."Watchmaking for Dummies" :)

post-13-1165392851_thumb.jpg