When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ipcress

The best way to deal with a troll is just ignore "it". Don't waste your time guys  :)

Ignored then. But that would be being rude so I'll take note of ..'Truman'... hmm... is that giving the game away..?

One thing about the internet is that it has almost as many disinfo operatives as it does bad information and those two go hand in hand. But you have a nice day.

Kind Rgds

'Cap'in she canna take ney more'  :bangin:  My advice is this...................walk to the nearest corner you can find and have a really good chat with yourself, should at the very least keep you entertained for a few hours, meanwhile we can all get back to doing what we enjoy.........watches  :inverted:

That's a given and you should be allowed to, its a nice hobby. But remember, others do what they do to ensure and give you the freedom to enjoy your hobby. Just a thought.

Kind Rgds

Uff da!  That's a lot to process.  Are you saying it's sort of like "Loose Change," the student film documentary that got studio backing and was going to be released in theaters but never was?

To the extent that it reveals part of the story, yes, I'm not concerned with any commercial aspects or the why it wasn't released through a studio for wide mainstream audiences.

But it is only one part of the story, although it deals very well with that part namely the buildup and execution of the 'plane thing' and who was or was not flying them etc and how the buildings 'collapsed'...which of course they didn't.

The later releases do touch upon exotic weaponry as exposed by Dr Judy Wood so there seems to be common acceptance from a wider body of researchers that all its not as its purported to be first in the official narrative and then second from distraction and muddling operative led organisations like 911Truther movements which are misnomers largely as they're set up and manipulated by those wishing to take researchers and investigators down dark and blind alleys to nowhere - at least covering up the main red alert truths sitting behind it all.

But the truth really is out their if only people first knew where to look and then actually valued it enough to want to find it.

Thank you for your comment.

Kind Rgds

I'm not saying any of this is true, and I don't believe it, but I watched an interesting documentary which featured interviews with people who worked at the WTC and survived. Some said in the months prior to that fateful day, there was a lot of construction going on in various floors. There were also lots of guys bringing in big spools of cables. One of the people interviewed was in security for the WTC and he said none of this construction was on the books. They had entire floors blocked off at times, the work took place at odd hours, and none of it was on their official schedule logs or whatever he called it. In other words, if you go back and look at the records it's not there. Again, I don't know if it is true and I tend to think it was normal phone or telecom upgrades just taking place during a busy summer and not trying to disrupt the work days for so many people.

Edited by Mendota Explorer

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again,

LETTERING ADVICE for dials, please.

First I'd just like to thank everybody here again for all the comments and information in the couple of months or so, plus all else - and also for those demonstrating their marvellous timepieces - just been looking back at them again and they're all truly impressive.

My GMTII PROHUNTER is arriving soon and I will need to do something to the dial which is adding a few letters and I understand that one can use 'vinyl lettresets'? Can somebody who know's please advise what's best and also where to get some please, will be very much appreciated.

This is what I am expecting thru the post soon and the dial I wish to mod slightly..:

post-63671-0-97984300-1403072587_thumb.j

Thanks in advance

Kind Rgds

Edited by Ipcress

Hi and thanks for that. Nope tho', really - everything I say is true, its just you're dealing with the Great Brainwashed 99% of the time.

That aside tho', I am looking for a bit of advice on the vinyl lettering - really I am. So if you or anyone has advice or directions on that it would be most appreciated.

Its about far more than 'just a watch', if only you all knew and appreciated..

Kind Rgds

This guy is either one of the best trolls I've read across the forums - or you guys are the best troll feeders...

~B

Edited by Ipcress

Wow. Calling us the Great Brainwashed and expecting to help you?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

What do you mean, 'us'; I'm here and one of 'us' now too. Besides its only the truth, why so offended - have you seen some of the replies here, look as to who's insulted who?

It was a generetic term anyhow, was not applied necessarily here or anywhere else in particular but if you are determined to seek offence where none is meant there is little I can do about that so have it your way if you insist.

Kind Rgds

How can somebody like this waffle on for so long. 

If you want a fight about 9/11 do it elsewhere, don't bring it into this peaceful domain that has been set up here for the enjoyment and love of watches, not your crackpot "theories". 

If you in fact want advice on the watches then talk about watches and nobody will give a damn about what you believe if you do not bring it up and don't respond to criticism of your delusion. 

Now can we get back to watches? Haha

How can somebody like this waffle on for so long. 

If you want a fight about 9/11 do it elsewhere, don't bring it into this peaceful domain that has been set up here for the enjoyment and love of watches, not your crackpot "theories". 

If you in fact want advice on the watches then talk about watches and nobody will give a damn about what you believe if you do not bring it up and don't respond to criticism of your delusion. 

Now can we get back to watches? Haha

JUST HOW Can so many people be sooo wrong; and I didn't even bring the subject up?! Talk-back politely and the worlds outraged masses of 'watch enthusiasts' zip into overdrive and display their complete ignorance, complacency and gullibility whilst still defending that which they can't even be bothered to check the facts and evidence over; www.drjudywood.com ; Its directly proportional to the amount of TV one watches so all those impolite yet 'outraged' zombies who don't mind that their lives and freedoms are gradually being shutdown bit by bit....just so long as they can hear their watches ticking. You ALL deserve it, you really do - and you'll lose it all too and for the children of the future. They'll be ashamed of you all..... but hey, you've got some watches to look at. All about priorities I suppose, but how easy its all being given away, amazing.

No wonder its all gotten away with so easily, the '99%' have been dumbed-down (quaint English saying) so far they wouldn't know a bar of steel from a bar of soap ; 236 around each WTC Tower & 47 even THICKER ones in the core ... all turned largely to dust by Directed Energy Weapons for an array of reasons but not least as justification to kick off the war on terror www.drjudywood.com

Now, we were talking about watches I believe..... or at least I was.

I'll try another thread...see who answers.... one of the brainwashed or a gen watch enthusiast with an open mind....Jeeeesh.

Kind Rgds

A few I've purchased from Toro over the years.

7ed4a229-6c13-440d-b397-3ff4a7c0ba94.jpg

46de57da-f10c-4bf8-8b81-94a2fab3a80a.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

What can I say, I like Omega :thumbs:

That top Omega (they're all 'seamasters' so ...'top one' is the best I can do)..the one with the orange 12,9&6 is stunning, and think I'd like one every time I pop in here.

For now tho' I have a GMTII MASTER PROHUNTER arriving immanently (post willing) , but all the same - so nice. Went for A2836 movement in the end..... hope its good enough. I wonder what's in the Omega ...

Now I must go and start another thread I keep being ......told.

Kind Rgds

You didn't even bring up the subject? Dude, it's in your sig and your interests.

I like to think of us here as one big happy family/community of friends, and if there's one thing you don't talk about with friends or family, it's politics...

Dude? LOL!! Oh dear. I see, even signitures are that seriously critiqued here are they, great okay.

This 'dude' lingo really made me laugh too .... see :

But of course, nobody talks like that, do they..

Perhaps its fake. Perhaps? No, if you've the ear and sense you'll KNOW he's fake. So where does that 'dude' fit in with my 'delusions'. Hmmmm?

Your lives, but its ALL our world.

One for free :

Dear Charlie Sheen, one in a million.

Kind Rgds

Edited by Ipcress

Sorry... I think I'm a mite bit younger than you and force of habit growing up in SoCal... And for what it's worth, people do talk like that out here...

In any case, this thread has provided more than enough foolishness for me. When we start getting into Charlie Sheen territory that's my cue to leave. Hope you find a nice watch - and I do mean that sincerely... BTW, the third image in the set you quoted was actually a Speedmaster Pro, or a Moon Watch. Just thought I'd be helpful if you were trying to track down the model.

Remember-Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-fanpop-22

"With freedom comes risk; the less risk we are willing to take, the less freedom we have. "

But you have none - you've already given it way - regardless of whom you might think you're feeding. You've no idea.

Kind Rgds

Sorry... I think I'm a mite bit younger than you and force of habit growing up in SoCal... And for what it's worth, people do talk like that out here...

In any case, this thread has provided more than enough foolishness for me. When we start getting into Charlie Sheen territory that's my cue to leave. Hope you find a nice watch - and I do mean that sincerely... BTW, the third image in the set you quoted was actually a Speedmaster Pro, or a Moon Watch. Just thought I'd be helpful if you were trying to track down the model.

Thanks anyway, and no worries.

I have one arriving soon (post willing).

My first Rep :

post-63671-0-97984300-1403072587_thumb.j

Kind Rgds

For now tho' I have a GMTII MASTER PROHUNTER arriving immanently (post willing) , but all the same - so nice. Went for A2836 movement in the end..... hope its good enough.

Hey, we got together to the same purchase (see my PVD related post in the General Discussion area) or you just got greedy after the pictures in that post? :D

I also went for the A2836, but the one modified to look like the Rolex. Hoping not to get a bad "new asian breeding" selecting the standard A2836. But now I hope that the modified one will work fine...

Hey, we got together to the same purchase (see my PVD related post in the General Discussion area) or you just got greedy after the pictures in that post? :D

I also went for the A2836, but the one modified to look like the Rolex. Hoping not to get a bad "new asian breeding" selecting the standard A2836. But now I hope that the modified one will work fine...

Hi! Just seen your posts and saw what 'Smab' has said about the A2836. I knew it was a risk ...or rather 'more' of a risk but accepted that on purchase.

For what I want it for the movement being a bit inferior I guess but hopefully won't be a problem. Whether that includes changing the time ..... or dare I say ..wind the watch up, we'll have to see. 

Its the look that is important...and although I am a stickler for accuracy on things generally - I realise I can't expect 'total Rolex accuracy' on this, so went for a movement that hopefully can't disappoint because I paid least for it. Seeing 'Smab's post about paying Swiss money and getting asian movement brought a wry smile to my face (not at his expense tho') because the thought had crossed my mind when I was choosing movements?! ...Buy Swiss ...get Asian.

But every purchase and supplier is different I suppose, just have to wait and see. Am prepared for the worst - if it is then I simply won't buy another Rep....

Wonder where yours is coming from.... like to see a picture, so will chase back.

See you - and I hope you're pleased with your new Rep when it arrives. Oh ....yes, I went for PVD and Nato because I wanted something different as too many Rolex's look ....... well, like Rolexes! :huh:

Kind Rgds

Edited by Ipcress