When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RIP Robin Williams...

@Daniel: unfortunately the depression is a real illness that involves deep brain functionality modifications (it's nothing like "having a bad period" or "being sad"), and if not properly cured (and even in that case sometimes) it brings people to these results :(

Rest In Peace Robin, you gave me a lot of emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSjxkbe_Vr4

Truly a loss, I too grew up on Mork & Mindy and everything Robin Williams did afterward... so maybe we can celebrate his success' as well as mourn the loss. Why not list a favorite performance along with your message?

Fave: Dramatic roles, The World According to Garp and One Hour Photo (chilling performance).

"Goooood Morning Vietnam!"

I bet Robin Williams did that whole take of the opening radio broadcast in one go, brilliant and still completely cracks me up every time I listen to it.

RIP man.

Just some quick interesting facts; When he did Mork and Mindy Robin Williams would ad lib to such an extent that producers gave up trying to keep him on script and just wrote parts that said 'Mork can go off here'

When he did the voice of the Genie in Aladdin they had 16 hours of Ad lib to edit and it is the reason the movie could not be entered under the 'original screenplay' section at the Academy awards.

Truly a comic genius.

Ken