When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex No Date 14060

marvin376

Try Trusty and Trevor. Apparently Trevor's is the best one. Though they are probably the same. Depending on your disposition you may be like me where I'd rather have a watch on my wrist rather than none at all because the case is 1mm off and the font is a micron out. I think the main annoyance might be the lack of lug holes

But Andrews has them http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=601 check out the Qc pics.

I would check he has it in stock

I have an early no date timehead with sapphire crystal, 1.3mm lug holes, and swiss Eta 2836 that came with a solid link oyster but I wore it on a nato or velcro strap. It is an older model that says 'Original Roly Design' and 'Stawless Steel' between the lugs.

Still have 3 or 4 nos from 1999/2000 around here somewhere.

Sometimes I think I'm living in the Time Warp Looney Bin of Replicas because I have a 'collection' of nos replicas...36mm swiss Eta Air Kings, Exp I, 'River' SD, ihs GMT, Exp II, F520117 Noobs etc.

I have an early no date timehead with sapphire crystal, 1.3mm lug holes, and swiss Eta 2836 that came with a solid link oyster but I wore it on a nato or velcro strap. It is an older model that says 'Original Roly Design' and 'Stawless Steel' between the lugs.

Still have 3 or 4 nos from 1999/2000 around here somewhere.

Sometimes I think I'm living in the Time Warp Looney Bin of Replicas because I have a 'collection' of nos replicas...36mm swiss Eta Air Kings, Exp I, 'River' SD, ihs GMT, Exp II, F520117 Noobs etc.

Everyone Knows "Old Skool Rules"

Try Trusty and Trevor. Apparently Trevor's is the best one. Though they are probably the same. Depending on your disposition you may be like me where I'd rather have a watch on my wrist rather than none at all because the case is 1mm off and the font is a micron out. I think the main annoyance might be the lack of lug holes

But Andrews has them http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=601 check out the Qc pics.

I would check he has it in stock

thats pretty nice.

i would def check if its in stock. i dont think a lot of these are made these days since the ceramic version came out.

id be interested in one too. seems to have a decent rehaut and nice lug holes.

could be the start of a wonderful build. 

I used to build a lot of these but I can't get the older style dials anymore.  I do have a couple of the older version dials kicking around but they have the larger "maxi" markers on 'em.  Although not 100% correct I sorta like the Maxis...

You're going to be better off buying the rep from trustytime. Gathering parts will certainly cost you more- especially if you go for an expensive MBW 16610 case.

JMB has the maxi dial, but as he said it's not really correct.

dial,

bracelet

crown and tube

hands,

movement

Case,

By the time you get all of the parts, it'll probably be more than the $298 + $20 s&h for trusty's watch.

And trusty's watch doesn't look all that bad- drill the lugholes and trim the cgs and you'll have a nice rep- esp. if it's WR! 

it can be done. some experimental mods would need to be preformed. and the cost might be prohibitive.

easiest, close enough solution. they make a 114060 dial with smaller markers or TC makes a 16610 sized 14060 dial (doubt itll happen now) then use any 16610 case. remove cyclops, get jmb to drill you some lug holes, get a pt 93150. DONE.

yeah the watch would be a bit wider but its the best compromise vs using a 5513 case and trying to fit/mod a sapphire bezel assembly to work

You're going to be better off buying the rep from trustytime. Gathering parts will certainly cost you more- especially if you go for an expensive MBW 16610 case.

JMB has the maxi dial, but as he said it's not really correct.

dial,

bracelet

crown and tube

hands,

movement

Case,

By the time you get all of the parts, it'll probably be more than the $298 + $20 s&h for trusty's watch.

And trusty's watch doesn't look all that bad- drill the lugholes and trim the cgs and you'll have a nice rep- esp. if it's WR!

How much are the cost for the best Example?800-1000€?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Okay,that sounds not good.Is the Rep so bad between Gen?

Yeap, go for a 5513 instead. Pick up a Cartel version from Perfect Clones. Get a dial and hand set from Yuki. Get an ETA 2846 off the bay. Bezel insert from Yuki/WSO dependant on whether you like the fat font look. Shape the crown guards on the case. Get a 703 crown and tube set from Athaya. Pearl either Yuki or Athaya. T19 crystal from Clark. Soften the bracelet and case, add a little patina as desired. The result will be a decent rep

050143ff799b3ba4dfbbe32c44c16988.jpg

you could just order the 1680 from PC or TT with the ETA 2846.

then, all you would have to change is the dial, rework the crown guards (pretty easy to do if you know your way around a dremel), get a atheya 702 crown + tube (these tube should screw right in to a cartel case without being re-tapped), and a new plexi.

watch will cost ya about $250 shipped.

Yuki 5513 dial another $100

Atheya crown and tube $35

Clark T19 plexi $20 

so about $400 bucks and youd have a pretty nice 5513.

bezel you can always upgrade later. cartel bezels dont look too bad but id def recommend a new insert off the bat.

too many options when you start getting in to modding. :lol:

welcome to our madness. 

Yeap, go for a 5513 instead. Pick up a Cartel version from Perfect Clones. Get a dial and hand set from Yuki. Get an ETA 2846 off the bay. Bezel insert from Yuki/WSO dependant on whether you like the fat font look. Shape the crown guards on the case. Get a 703 crown and tube set from Athaya. Pearl either Yuki or Athaya. T19 crystal from Clark. Soften the bracelet and case, add a little patina as desired. The result will be a decent rep

050143ff799b3ba4dfbbe32c44c16988.jpg

very nice indeed!