When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Official Ban-The-Kermie Raffle!

Nanuq

His posts now require mod approval... Don't know if he is posting, or his posts aren't getting approved.

Yep I set him to require Mod review and approval before every post. So he can still login just fine, I have no problem with that. But all he can do is sit on his Kingfrog throne and shake his tiny fist at his screen.

post-32-142139146099.jpg

Yep I set him to require Mod review and approval before every post. So he can still login just fine, I have no problem with that. But all he can do is sit on his Kingfrog throne and shake his tiny fist at his screen.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1421391458.562908.jpg

at first, I thought the frog had a 3 pronged...something. Then i realise its a stool. :lol:

That's no race horse... It's a badly done knockoff made with a gelded yearling. Details are all wrong. Just look how the back height is set way too low, as well as obvious missing/incorrect details.

And I reckon you're gonna say it's got it's knob knocked off as well? :lol:

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

Alright gentlemen, let's wrap this up.  One more hour for submissions, and then Mike will close the BTK raffle.

Make it good, this is for posterity!  :tu:

Countdown commencing............................ now.

That's it folks, the Ban-The-Kermie Raffle is closed!  Thanks to all who participated.

Now we'll wait for Mike on a Bike to come check in, and we'll have a drawing for DA WINNAHHHHHHHHHHH.   :tu:

Stay tuned!