When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who wants to ban the the Fluffy tyrantblade, enter here!!

tyrantblade

10 minutes ago, tyrantblade said:

Because Nikki6 posted that they have repped the Avenger II Seawolf and there are tons of reps out there and then your vintage Rolex freak agreed

I may be crazy and retarded, but im not that crazy and retarded, now if im going to get banned, the mods may as well stop delaying and do it

Stop delaying please............

The reason why im banned on bz is they got a glimpse of how insane i am, now some of you guys wished me banned too

Well i say, go ahead, do it

Why bother letting me stay with my ratarded and crazy ranting?

In the end everything is a massive waste of time

I don't know why i bother, except that, again, im crazy and  retarded and not eorth bothering with 

• Like 1

The reason why im banned on bz is they got a glimpse of how insane i am, now some of you guys wished me banned too

I don't know why i bother, except that, again, im crazy and  retarded and not eorth bothering with 

You're really weird dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so the avenger seawolf v2 is not a rep of the avenger II seawolf, which is as ugly as a baboon's ass after a house rat is done chewing it. The house rat is also not the same as the church mouse who has been praying for its redemption.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

"I don't know why i bother, except that, again, im crazy"

No, you're obsessed. It's sad and disappointing to watch your downward spiral over an inanimate object.

smeagol.jpg.434e1dc9aec7b5f1dc39cb7a17862187.jpg

Is that a rabbit that Gollum is holding? I strongly believe that rabbits fall under the category of "very animated". Also, D, I am kinda disturbed that the rabbit looks nothing like the hare I've seen two days back. It must be a v2. A hairy rabbit is not equal to rabbity hare.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

7 hours ago, tyrantblade said:

All true.

And it's a worthwhile 'crash-course 101' in how to antagonize...;)

53 minutes ago, Mike on a bike said:

Ok guys yes tyrantblade aka Fluffy has gone over the edge but I feel something special in order as you guys may remember we did this with the frogking: best one liner to post reason to ban the tyrantblade will get to ban him!!

Let us begin!!!

Best as in 'most sensible/rational reason' or best as in 'funniest'....?

Edited by Kleen

i woulda stopped posting days ago if not for people trying to tell me that the Avenger Seawolf v2 is an Avenger II Seawolf, i know what im talking about in this regard and it really irks me for people to even try to suggest that im going crazy (in such a way) and there is indeed an Avenger II Seawolf rep when there fuvking isnt

again, gen Seawolf has 3 generations - Seawolf, Avenger Seawolf, and Avenger II Seawolf

rep seawolf has 2, the original, non Avenger Seawolf in full Titanium, far from the Avenger Seawolf

the Avenger Seawolf in SS, with some elements that later got carried over into the Avenger II Seawolf - this is the one they made the famous "v2" of, but its not the fuvking same as the Avenger II Seawolf just because both have the number "2"

Edited by tyrantblade

2 hours ago, Kleen said:

Best as in 'most sensible/rational reason' or best as in 'funniest'....?

Let's go funny / sarcastic .................................

1 hour ago, tyrantblade said:

i woulda stopped posting days ago if not for people trying to tell me that the Avenger Seawolf v2 is an Avenger II Seawolf, i know what im talking about in this regard and it really irks me for people to even try to suggest that im going crazy (in such a way) and there is indeed an Avenger II Seawolf rep when there fuvking isnt

again, gen Seawolf has 3 generations - Seawolf, Avenger Seawolf, and Avenger II Seawolf

rep seawolf has 2, the original, non Avenger Seawolf in full Titanium, far from the Avenger Seawolf

the Avenger Seawolf in SS, with some elements that later got carried over into the Avenger II Seawolf - this is the one they made the famous "v2" of, but its not the fuvking same as the Avenger II Seawolf just because both have the number "2"

tyrantblade ever marching onward with his one watch crusade........................

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 1:58 PM, tyrantblade said:

Personally i dont care what it is, you should not have to compromise on looks for comfort, i think maybe the designer was on LSD when he designed the whole thing 

I think both the Dietrich and SevenFriday should be maybe $300 for a confirmed gen, straight from where they cost over $1000, even then i wouldn't buy

I own four A34mm Rolexes. Three 5500s and one 1500. They are great looking watches and as comfortable as anything you would want. To make a comfortable watch that looks like the deitrich is a waste of effort. When all is said and done, a watch must look good if you wear it on your wrist. If its hidden in a pocket it doesn't matter how it looks, but a wristwatch must look good.