When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake on EBay

imajedi

it's one of the worst fake I ever seen, and he's selling it for half the price... Tell him to look at the others on sale on eBay and compare just the dials... I guess that asking for a picture of the movement is out of discussion...

some ppl have no shame I reported it, hope that eBay pulls it right away it has too many watchers already.

Edited by Max72
  • Like 1

LOL his 5th pic of the gen shows crown guards that look nothing like his. What a douche. If he's trying to sell this POS as a gen, why on Earth would he include a pic of a gen in the listing? At least make the unaware buyer do their homework. For a crook he sure is stupid.

Reminds me of the burglar who made the news last year because while he was robbing the house, he made himself a snack and then fell asleep in the homeowner's bed. They came home and found him sleeping like a baby.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Mendota Explorer said:

For a crook he sure is stupid.

Reminds me of the burglar who made the news last year because while he was robbing the house, he made himself a snack and then fell asleep in the homeowner's bed. They came home and found him sleeping like a baby

A couple of people here held up a bank with their full name tags on their work logo, and the police arrested them at work!   Maybe the seller is one of them 

• Like 1

This is his response to me...

Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 3.13.31 AM.png

And my response to him...(pardon anyone who is offended by my racial undertones...see point #2.  Trust me, I am an equal opportunity bigot.  I hate everyone equally.)

Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 3.14.36 AM.png

I can't believe that POS has watchers for that watch, can't they just look at a gen picture and compare? That guy needs his ass kicked

Sent from my iPhong using a rep app

The photocopy is the best!

I didn't go past the first 2 pictures, and just saw it LMAO

It's hilarious. He's a stubborn f$ck. he's been arguing with me for 2 days that it's gen. I simply asked him to show me another 116622 anywhere on the planet with a silver seconds hand. He has no response for that one other than swearing and changing the subject

• Like 1

I've made an offer of 99c - only because it wouldn't let me offer 50c !! 😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Max72 said:

I can't believe that POS has watchers for that watch, can't they just look at a gen picture and compare? That guy needs his ass kicked

The photocopy is the best!

I didn't go past the first 2 pictures, and just saw it LMAO

I know, Max.  That is by far my favorite part too.  It really makes me giggle. :1a:

Let's have fun instead....

New message to: shawmugha-0

First off, I AM VERY interested in one of these. I have been waiting for one to show up at a good price for over a month. And then just WOW!

I have the cash all ready but there are some customs issues.
In Sweden, eBay har started sending information about large purchases using PayPal to the shipping Company that you must choose...
And then Swedish Customs will put 25% extra on Everything

Also there is an additional 5% currency converting fees when using Swedish krone to USD over debit card.

Can I have your e -- ma
i L

add RE e e e ssssss

So we can DO it better than the above!! :)

WAITING FOR YOUR EMIAL!

49 minutes ago, hologramet said:

Let's have fun instead....

New message to: shawmugha-0

First off, I AM VERY interested in one of these. I have been waiting for one to show up at a good price for over a month. And then just WOW!

I have the cash all ready but there are some customs issues.
In Sweden, eBay har started sending information about large purchases using PayPal to the shipping Company that you must choose...
And then Swedish Customs will put 25% extra on Everything

Also there is an additional 5% currency converting fees when using Swedish krone to USD over debit card.

Can I have your e -- ma
i L

add RE e e e ssssss

So we can DO it better than the above!! :)

WAITING FOR YOUR EMIAL!

na I'm curious :)

I've reported him and with all the others that have done the same, his listing is still there !! What are Ebay playing at ???

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk