When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Apple Iphone

deltatahoe

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apple just released the the iphone; it looks incredible.

180138-7491.jpg

check it out here

any thoughts?

dt

ps. mods, feel free to move this to another section if you see fit (i realize this isn't watch related, but thought this topic would be worthy of general discussion).

That AppleTV doesn´t seem bad either.

Edited by LeGambleur

I love all my apple products, can't wait for these two new ones!

I was somewhat shocked the iphone would do mail through yahoo. If I had a .mac subscription I would be [censored].

.mac subscription sucked before this. Suckers :bangin:

Edited by LeGambleur

I love all my apple products, can't wait for these two new ones!

I was somewhat shocked the iphone would do mail through yahoo. If I had a .mac subscription I would be [censored].

I bet that will change - don't forget OS X 10.5 Leopard will ship in Q2 with a redeveloped Mail program - if it doesn't well my .Mac sub expires/renews in Sept ;)

it looks cool, ect 4gb doesnt' do much for me, i have 40 gig of stuff on my ipod

I just got the new cingular blackjack and i'm in the UMTS data zone - WOWOWOWOWO, its streaming media off the internet like childs play, when a call comes in you take it, hangup and it automatically restarts the feed!!!!!!!

this is an impressive device.

No it isn't. :D

OK :whistling:

I'm sorry, but I haven't found Macs to be all that...

My wife wanted one SOOOO bad I got her an iBook.

Beautiful... well... er.... FORM FACTOR...LOL

Other than that, I find the OS interface to be to simplified for my simple brain.

What's so great about these things? I'll stick with buggy ol' windows any day having the choice. Don't use IE, no Outlook, any of that MS junk and I find it great. Makin money all day long on it, and thats ok by me.

Other than that, I find the OS interface to be to simplified for my simple brain.

And somehow being simplified is a bad thing?

Also, I'm a UNIX sysadmin. I do stuff with computers that would make your ears bleed, yet when I go home, I use a Mac. Why? Because it's simple to use and doesn't get in between me and what I want to do, and if I need to get rough with it, I just fire up Terminal and get on with some hard-core UNIX command-line stuff.

You must be the first person I've ever heard calling UNIX too simplified. :D