When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Think Our Dealers Are Filthy Rich!

Rolexman

25,000usd a month ?

it means one has to be even richer than the prime ministers of uk, canada, or even the president of usa.....etc...

if a dealer can sell 10 pcs a day.....tough luck!!!! not bloody likely.....

if a dealer can sell 10 pcs a day,,,,he or she would have nailed by the authority already.....

if i were to make 25000usd a month by watches,,,i would have quit my well paying job at the pharmaceutical filed...and invest a "[censored]" house or build a [censored] house

in a 30 rooms mansion in Argentina or Venezuela...and dress like " ALI G ", driving my bullet proof AMG...no joke....this is my dream.....

believe me,,,,,i have a dream too......my dream is to be a pimp, a pimp master,,,,,sugardaddy in my own [censored] house.

BY THE WAY, MATES ON TRC, RWG, RWCC, WT...all of you guys are invited to my [censored] house...and i will offer the best rate for the best rate entertainment.

( sorry Drinks not included,,,so B.Y.O.B.-Bring your own booze)

the biggest winner in the trade will always be the manufacturers.

OMFG THAT IS HILARIOUS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eddielee11

from where i came from, the five friends are so called " Mary -five" or " Nancy Five" or " Dominique Five" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

For those who like ménage a trios, :whistling: it will be called " Mary Twins"....think about the odds of having a twins with you during

your most intimate moment..... :victory:

Ziggy what's a butter tart?............................hypothetically speaking of course... :unsure:

Ken :D

Such a sheltered life...

A butter tart, is a small open faced pie shell, filled with butter and sugar and raisins or pecans, very tasty, probably not good for you, but otherwise, a nice morning snack with my Tea...

Must be a Canadian treat?

RG

from where i came from, the five friends are so called " Mary -five" or " Nancy Five" or " Dominique Five" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

For those who like ménage a trios, :whistling: it will be called " Mary Twins"....think about the odds of having a twins with you during

your most intimate moment..... :victory:

Where I come from, it's Rosy Palm and her five daughters.

Bingo.....to your calculations and do you still remember those old days at RWG I that Paul even confessed openly he's made millions in this trade? :rolleyes:

Explains his mythical (or not?) yacht.

Remember there are rumours that the original Paul sold up his business (tp Chris Lin?). Perhaps he *did* make his milllions and retired. And for some unnecessary speculation - maybe it happened during the crazy sale - the change of ownership being the source of the problems of unsent watches being undelivered for a long time.

• 2 months later...
More power to them. I agree with several comments here that with the risks they take, the fact that to provide service to us they have to take the hit against losses in the mail, customs seizures and replacements for poor quality - that measured against the great reps we get - I am happy they are making money.

Usil

What risks?

HAH!

They very existence of such a plentiful counterfeit market in China is evidence that the Chinese government doesn't enforce the trademark/copyright laws.

Check this out: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/26/...ain595875.shtml

They are even counterfeiting golf clubs and Mercedes Benz!

From the article:

• 2 weeks later...

Counterfeiting in china is normal business..... The word risk is over emphasized here when discussing china based dealers.

They sell illegal DVD copies of movies, bags etc in government shops.

The Chinese government doesn't really care. They pretend they do but really they laugh at the other capitalist nations.

Id say the dealers have they extensive kick backs they need to pay so i don't see dealers making millions.

P.S Anyone ever heard to a watch shipment being stopped at customs in china. Can they do that??

I recently read an article about incomes in China, Shanghai and other Asian countries.

Then it hit me!

Let's say a dealer here on the board sells 10 watches every day (I know they have more channels to sell their watches and they probably sell more) but let's say on average 10 per day.

I also read in the Guangzhou report (here on RWG) about the $95 Rolex Daytona .... so let's say that the average profit on a watch is $100,- (and again I know it's a lot more).

If we do the math:

10 watches * $100 = $ 1000 (each day!) .....* 25 days (taking into account some days off :lol: ) = $25,000!!!! Compare that against the average monthly income in China (around $100~150 max.).

And don't forget this is an underestimation. Personally I think the monthly income could also easily hit the $100,000

With this kind of money involved I do think our dealers are millionaires (even if it's only relative).... they earn an average monthly salary with one watch!

What do you guys think?.... thoughts, insides, opinions?

LOL.. I'm sure it's already been said, but I'm not in the mood to look through all the pages to find out...

You need to remember the whole "revenue" vs. "profit" issue. Now I'm not saying that they pay a lot for the watches, but they obviously don't "make" 25k a month in profit...

I would say the average profit per watch will be around $10 to $30... maybe $50... but this depends on the watch... if you pay $150 for Submariner with ETA the dealer has to pay the Express-shipping... so there are only ~$120 left... the ETA movement isn't for free too... lets charge $30 for it so you have $90 left without the additional costs for the case, the guys who dropship the watches, the packing and so on...

I think you'll find the wholesale price for loose pack ETA's would be more around the $10 mark :)