When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HOTREPLICA.com ??!!

Jagger

I was wondering if anyone had bought from www.hotreplica.com ?

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Submariner-Genuine Replica $395.00

Jesus tetty-forking Christ!

Four hundred dollars?

No-one who has ever heard of a replica site like this one would ever even consider them. Genuine Replica? What's that about?

Jagger – Unlikely you will get any satisfaction there. Order their submariner and you’ll probably have to paint it black and end up with a 19th nervous breakdown. Wild horses couldn’t drag me to their site and although it’s true – you can’t always get what you want – buy from them once and I guarantee it will be the last time. ;)

JTB

Thank-you to everyone for your replies.

OK, from what I've read so far, no one has actually bought from them (so far) and that they are over-priced.

I have no intentions of purchasing from them as I am well aware of EL, Josh, King and Silix.

Why I asked if anyone has heard of hotreplica.com is because a friend of mine ordered a watch from them and he asked if I have heard of this site. I replied that I didn't but that I would ask the great people of this forum. If anyone would know, it would be the people here.

Thanks for everyones input and please continue if you have anything to add.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
Hi. I bought from them last year a watch with ETA for $400. The delivery lasts for ages (more than 4 weeks!!!). Well, I could get the same watch with non ETA movement for about $140.

The guys seem to be honest

honest?

someone who charges you 400$ for a watch worth 1$$ you call honest?!!! :g:

t

Genuine Replicas? what is the big deal? For me it is straight forward: Replicas of genuine watches, as oposite of Fantasy Replicas...

I never bought from them but I havebought from many people who are not members of any forum, and, believe there are many honest people outthere, as probably there are many members who are not...

The purpose of this topic was fair enough: to know if any of us had already bought from Hotreplicas. No one did? Ok, no problem. But why repeating once again the same story that one should prefer the sellers from RWG?

If some one know something bad about hotreplicas must talk about his experience, but in fact, if nobody bought from them why rising bad suspictions? If we look at their site there are not the usual signs of scam sites, and prices of non-ETA watches are current prices ...

Yes, I have brought a watch from them. It was my first replica purchased on line. I purchased it before I learned of this forum. Fortunately, it worked out for me. As a newbie, I chronicled my experience with both hotreplica and Joshua at http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=4461

phild

I was wondering the same thing. A few nice reps are available. Let me know if yo find out something~

I was wondering if anyone had bought from www.hotreplica.com ?

Any advice would be appreciated. Yes I know that Silix, Josh, EL, King are all great dealers, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with hotreplica.

Thanks very much!

Jagger - 2 posts

case510 - 4 posts

phild - 6 posts

budda - 1 post

I wonder why suddenly all these new members care so much about hotreplica.com and all the posts are about this way overpriced site.

Listen, HOTREPLICA.COM SUCKS, period.

If you want cheap asian auto crap with faux chorno, buy them from silixwatch at half price.

If you want some good eta stuffs at a reasonable price, buy from Andrew/Joshua/PT/King/Sichuan/Silixprime/EL...

Edited by cwai02

Jagger - 2 posts

case510 - 4 posts

phild - 6 posts

budda - 1 post

I wonder why suddenly all these new members care so much about hotreplica.com and all the posts are about this way overpriced site.

Please don't go into suspictions or other type of assumptions for which you have no special qualification or are entitled to... so, if you don't want to offend any member please keep those interrogations for yourself :disgust:

New members are not also necessarily Newbies...as this status only reflects number of posts and not date of membership.

The questions risen on this topic are prettey simple. Some member askked for feedback about hotreplica. We all know the good deallers on this forum, but also nobody reported any fraud about hotreplica, so if someone has no knowledge about this or other site should be careful before raising suspictions. period.

but also nobody reported any fraud about hotreplica, so if someone has no knowledge about this or other site should be careful before raising suspictions. period.

True, they have some interesting and rare models but most of that stuff is just lowest grade stuff. i.e their "chronographs" are faux calendar watches. Those are $30 - $40 Silixwatch reps, definitely not $150 stuff.

And ALL these shady replica sites are guilty until proven innocent. It's safe to say at least 95% of these sites are more or less scam. This particular site is no different. It uses some actual pictures of the watches but to promote their "high grade" stuff they use genuine factory pics (just like all other scam sites).

Stay away from that site at all costs!