When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Reps New Revolution - The Long Awaited Date Cyclops & Font

trustywatchguy

Hi ALL...

Till today, most PANERAI reps with Dates arent good. Once look and someone will scream off his or her head calling it a REP.

This is going to change... There is a Maker who is going to change the Panerai rep industry with the long awaited Date Font and Cyclops.

NO PICTURES YET.... Soon to follow when I meet up my buddy, Joshua.

There will only be a few dealers with this great stuff, namely Joshua, me and Angus and King.

=)

Cheers

Andrew

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ALL...

Till today, most PANERAI reps with Dates arent good. Once look and someone will scream off his or her head calling it a REP.

This is going to change... There is a Maker who is going to change the Panerai rep industry with the long awaited Date Font and Cyclops.

NO PICTURES YET.... Soon to follow when I meet up my buddy, Joshua.

There will only be a few dealers with this great stuff, namely Joshua, me and Angus and King.

=)

Cheers

Andrew

What about the more pressing recessed cannon pinion issue?

Certainly good news but does not address the cannon pinion issue. Font and date reasonable issues to improve but the cannon pins are first line concerns and should be included in any plans for improvement. A reply would be appreciated.

The Automatics with the date and cyclops that Andrew is talking about, don't have any cannon pinion issues :rolleyes:

Hi all..

Yes, King has that also. This PAM092 has been very improved to a great extent. Josh, I, King and Angus will have access to the stocks for these.

It is AR Sapphire, Improved Bezel, Date Mag 1:1 with Thick Date Font. Yes.. BEZEL ( N, S, W , E markers are now very well done. You will not have issues of the Bezel Markers dropping off)

I have the PAM092 right in front of me now.. apologies. Its 2:10am and my Camera's dead... batteries blew... Didnt take photos for a long time. =P

I will get some nice pics (will shoot them myself) tomorrow.. =)

Rest well, guys!

andrew

before you get your hopes up too much I wanted to point out that the crown and crownguard look incorrect - at least on the pictures I have seen...I will let you know once I recieve the watch if we have a winner here

Hmm, looks pretty good to me...what particular CD/crown detail is bugging you ? :mellow:

cheers,

babola