When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI Problems?

Pugwash

Please in future don't be so hasty, I can understand PW's disappointment at the ban at the time, and understand he wanted answers, however you all jumping on the bandwagon with no facts, and evidently no clue, doens't help relations between the boards.

You must have missed the fact I was banned permanently by Tim last night. :black_eye:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what triggered my ban

Nothing happened behind the scenes?

You just got banned because Timm didn`t like your responses? :blink:

I can imagine you are [censored] if you had no explaination for the reason why you got banned.

whilst the real arseholes hung onto the sinking ship that is still bobbing about in the ebb and flow of the sandbank it crashed upon.....( yes, you guys know who you are )..... :lol:

Am i one of the ones you are refering too because i still post regularly on the old board?

I believe you mentioned once it shows no loyalty towards Admin and the whole rwg team over here.

The only thing is i don`t agree with you and i don`t see any harm in posting on the old board and steering some lost replica wanting souls in the right direction.

@retep......no I don't include you......I was referring to specific arseholes......sorry to disillusion you......but i've never lumped you in thatt category.....but if you want me to.....just send a PM...and I'll happily accomodate you.....:lol:

Nothing happened behind the scenes?

You just got banned because Timm didn`t like your responses? :blink:

I can imagine you are [censored] if you had no explaination for the reason why you got banned.

I have had no explanation for the ban. Tim (DRMMaster) was not the one who banned me, it was Klink, but DRM decided to take the grenade for Klink to try to make it out to be something that was planned as opposed to Klink going power-mad, trashing the server as soon as he got Admin rights back.

Tim's lack of awareness and control of what his admins/moderators are doing is evident.

[censored] Klink and [censored] the horse he rode in on. I'd got past the whole thing and I'd moved on, forgiving RWI even after he'd banned me. I deliberately avoided replying to any of his posts or threads unless I did so in a positive manner. I'd moved on, I'd grown past it. Now, with his trigger-happy banning powers back (apparently the accidental deletings were also Klink's attempts to silence me, so this is in fact my 4th unannounced ban) people are scared to voice their support of me.

Besides, no-one can ask after me, voice their support, etc., because, and you'll love this pettiness, the word Pugwash is banned. :D

No, I'm not joking, Klink ... banned ... my ... name. :whistling:

What a joke.

RWI, I await your explanation. The real one.

As a newbie to all this the whole business is utterly bizarre. Not knowing the history I've never understood where there are three forums all, apparently, serving the same function. This business and some other acrimonious debates across there have really put me off the place, particularly when it doesn't seem to have anything unique to offer. I've therefore deleted it from my favourites list, so one less site to have to keep up to date with.

Its all quite pathetic really. RWI has become a bunch of retards, moderated by a bigger group of retards. Whilst this thread is civil and informative, the BANNED thread at RWI is 9 pages of utter babble. Two or three guys trying to discover what happened, and the rest simply trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny. Plenty of LOLs, ROTFs and LMAOs.

Then there is Sub4me who chirps in with this beauty...

I certainly see good reason in the descision, yes we all have opinions, attitude, and feelings (some much more the others), PW like Andrew is what one calls a dufus, a donkey, or jack ass simple to see simple to read. Andrews comment "this place is [censored]ed" shows his ignorance at many levels and a his inability to communicate correctly with the forum members, hes a guy who crys if he sees a boob in your avatar or signature buts posts the F word with no problem. Simple to see the real boobs here. LMAO
Now, I didn't say anything to him. After trying to have a civil conversation these were the responses from the mental defects over there...

dun thin so...

thin ken no likey is buddy banned guy get dissed..

no body here diss no body there.. so dunno, maybe is

friendsheep thingy?

damme!

so dark when dunno whattf is up witdat??

hmmmm

maybe is entourage refuse wear

Damn and I was gonna flame Klink like PF (Luke) does and now hes a Admin again
Klink is like the Godfather.... even when you think he's in "retirement", he's still pulling all the strings....

The once and future Klink!

Who's Klink ?
Yea! Who is that masked man?

Is the Jello ready?
At this point I say

"Is anyone going to say what happened, or are we going to hide behind mindless babbling?"

followed by

Yep... don't we all like a little foreplay?

We want the truth??

We can't handle the truth!!

What are you, a chick? Just give it to me so I can roll over and go to sleep.....

enough foreplay - I am ready to blow my l.......
you're really weirding me out with this foreplay talk....

and then with that avatar......*shudder*

Well, you get the picture. These are actual posts, nothing left out, in a thread dealing with the banning of a senior member. Disgraceful. I guess Sub4me is right, I don't know how to communicate with this lot. Thank god!

Jesus, just get over it, they clearly do NOT want you there, why do you keep discussing it? Just leave it alone and dont visit that place. If people dont want you, you shouldnt try to pressure yourself on them.

whats the point in going to a party where you are clearly NOT invited? whats the point in discussing with the parties host why you were not invited?

and Klink might have been a little over the top on this, and from what I know he was the reason why I got banned, too (at least banana_jones said he himself was against me getting banned :lol: ), BUT I#d never be like "[censored] KLINK" (and now imagine, we are talkin about ME here! I'm not someone that lets go quickly! right neil? ;) ). respect the elders, seriously!

and Klink might have been a little over the top on this, and from what I know he was the reason why I got banned, too, BUT I#d never be like "[censored] KLINK" (and now imagine, we are talkin about ME here! I'm not someone that lets go quickly! right neil? ;) ). respect the elders, seriously!

I'm all "[censored] Klink" because he's the one that deleted my account four times and banned me at least twice, without consulting anyone. He is the problem, I'm afraid. It wasn't RWI that didn't want me there, although they're all taking a united front as one would expect, it was just Klink.

I've been tarred and feathered for insulting Klink before (when I did no such thing, it's just that he doesn't understand French) so if I've been hung for the crime, I may as well actually be guilty. :D

I'm all "[censored] Klink" because he's the one that deleted my account four times and banned me at least twice, without consulting anyone. He is the problem, I'm afraid. It wasn't RWI that didn't want me there, although they're all taking a united front as one would expect, it was just Klink.

I've been tarred and feathered for insulting Klink before (when I did no such thing, it's just that he doesn't understand French) so if I've been hung for the crime, I may as well actually be guilty. :D

I know, but it doesnt do you any good, nor will it reinstate your account. It's just a waste of time to be angry about this, just let go. There#s a bunch of weired people over there, there are even scammers over there who are moderators and can do as they like. It's just not worth it. Grab a beer or spank the monkey, it is of more use to you, than being angry about your ban :) I know it's hard to let go, but once you spank that focker, it's gonna be much easier ;)

i cannot believe neil just referenced 'heathers'???

:pray:

but he is right. they had begun to take their whole 'dark side' shtick far too seriously over there and the whole "the dealers are doing us a favor" vibe was getting tiresome :yawn:

As one member PM'ed me, "you write a negative review and your the bad guy"

I know, but it doesnt do you any good, nor will it reinstate your account. It's just a waste of time to be angry about this, just let go. There#s a bunch of weired people over there, there are even scammers over there who are moderators and can do as they like. It's just not worth it. Grab a beer or spank the monkey, it is of more use to you, than being angry about your ban :) I know it's hard to let go, but once you spank that focker, it's gonna be much easier ;)

Actually it is marvelous advice. That place just isn't worth your energy and despair.

I'm afraid they're right Pugs......you're never gonna win over Klink......I'm just waiting for the fireworks to begin ...when they ban me.......Klink knows what I have in mind.....!

Its all quite pathetic really. RWI has become a bunch of retards, moderated by a bigger group of retards. Whilst this thread is civil and informative, the BANNED thread at RWI is 9 pages of utter babble. Two or three guys trying to discover what happened, and the rest simply trying (unsuccessfully) to be funny. Plenty of LOLs, ROTFs and LMAOs.

Well, you get the picture. These are actual posts, nothing left out, in a thread dealing with the banning of a senior member. Disgraceful. I guess Sub4me is right, I don't know how to communicate with this lot. Thank god!

You forgot some of the best quotes:

This place is [censored]ed.
Look who it is. Go find TTK loser.

S4me, you better pray we dont meet in person. Your face will be on the pavement so.

You forgot some of the best quotes:

Smart ass eh

This place is [censored]ed.
I posted this after receiving nothing but childish remarks from a number of members after asking a serious question. Not trying to hide it, it was in my original post if you had bothered to read it.

Look who it is. Go find TTK loser.

Sub4me jacked the thread, as he always does with this

PW like Andrew is what one calls a dufus, a donkey, or jack ass simple to see simple to read.
I had not said a word till that point to Sub4me. He obviously was rude to both myself and Pugwash, with no intervention from mods. I didn't feel like getting into a pissing match with him so I suggested he look for TTK.

S4me, you better pray we dont meet in person. Your face will be on the pavement so.

You forgot to mention that Sub4me had suggested that a posted image was in fact me with my head up Pugwash's ass.

Look, I'm a mid 40s guy in the financial industry. I own a half million dollar home, 3 cars, and have a gorgeous wife and two beautiful children. I think I deserve some respect. I'm sick of guys like you and Sub4me, who think that just because you are on the net you can say whatever the hell you please. Do you think him or yourself would have the courage to be so rude if you were standing in front of me? I think not. If you agree with Sub4me, maybe you'd better go back and join him and his frat house buddies. We all know who and what he is, and he is not welcome here.

Edited by andreww

Smart ass eh

I posted this after receiving nothing but childish remarks from a number of members after asking a serious question. Not trying to hide it, it was in my original post if you had bothered to read it.

Sub4me jacked the thread, as he always does with this

I had not said a word till that point to Sub4me. He obviously was rude to both myself and Pugwash, with no intervention from mods. I didn't feel like getting into a pissing match with him so I suggested he look for Neil.

You forgot to mention that Sub4me had suggested that a posted image was in fact me with my head up Pugwash's ass.

Look, I'm a mid 40s guy in the financial industry. I own a half million dollar home, 3 cars, and have a gorgeous wife and two beautiful children. I think I deserve some respect. I'm sick of guys like you and Sub4me, who think that just because you are on the net you can say whatever the hell you please. Do you think him or yourself would have the courage to be so rude if you were standing in front of me? I think not. If you agree with Sub4me, maybe you'd better go back and join him and his frat house buddies. We all know who and what he is, and he is not welcome here.

I didn't think he was insulting you. I think he was merely pointing out how quickly the thread degraded.

My 2 pence.

I can see how what has happened would upset you Pugwash but as has been said before probably best to let it go.

I rarely visited the site lately as most topics seem to get taken by from the same people trying to outwit one another, also it is the least watch orientated of all the sites.

I cant see how people find any of klinks posts enlightening, they are inane gibberish that does not generally provide anything of worth to most threads.

What I find interesting is that this has now dragged on to 3 pages, of which the last however many posts have had nothing to do with the matter at hand, and moreover have not been posted by Pug, who is the only one who can feel agrieved by this.

The rest of you weren't involved, neither was I, so please leave it be. [censored] happens, not saying I agree or disagree with what happened I am not in a position to comment merely stating that I thin its time that all the faceless twats that hang about online shut the [censored] up, step back from teh puter and walk out into reality.

Any forum is gonna miss a poster of such prevalence, however the decision was made, and it aint gonna change so let sleeping dogs lie, and let's get back to watches.

The only one who should have anything to aommenton the issue is Pug, he is [censored] off, so vented, no thats done, lets just move past it.

At the end of the day, as most of the posts here have been regarding how [censored] RWI apparantly is, and how none of you ever visit it or like it, then shut up and leave that forum do whatever the hell it likes, as you don't visit what the hell has it got to do with you??

Stick to commenting on forums that you frequent, and where you might one day be valued, in whatever way that is possible online.