When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Time has Come to Say Something....

Edge

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cross posted to RWI...

Hello everybody,

I am the silent guy at the end of the class... Been here (rwi1 etc) for more than 3 years. Dealt with couple of people, but haven't tried the cartel yet ( :p )

Hey Giwrgo ,

How you doing mate ?

Long time no

Along with the loss of many great individual dealers, this is truly disheartening news which contributes to my growing alienation with reps. I personally made the decision to stear clear of many of the aforementioned dealers with the advent of the "perfect" replica or "1:1" snake oil. There is no better way to lose me as a potential customer than with the used car sales approach. With the apparent outright fabrications, I will be more cautious than ever. I'd rather drop my money on a PMWF genuine.

I think you have been real rude to translate in that way. As I said earlier, a Swiss ETA 2892 cost USD200-USD250.

Andrew

Then don't advertiste a watch as having "SWISS ETA" if it ain't got one...and the carrot dangling of "ASIAN SWISS ETA 2892" what the [censored] is that?

pretty simple to me...

Hi..All

Been here for a few months and still very undecided on my first rep purchase (so many watches...so little money). Wanna make sure i get my money worth but after today i am really shocked with some dealers here with all their false claims.

To.....all Dealer

Bottom Line:

If u describe A then be sure you sell A ...not something close to A. Anything but A is a lie (and pls dont bother trying to justify your

actions by posting 100 lines of explanation.)

RG

I agree. The dealers need to use clearer terminology on their pages and try to be sure they know what they are putting in the watches so it is EASIER to make an informed decision. I did the research and understood it to be a SG movement. I also researched the movement and found it not to be "junk" or $10. Infact some have said this is a better than asian copy of ETA.

My only point is that we also have some of the responsibility to use our members' knowledge and do the research to protect OURSELVES against dealers that may be taking shortcuts or using obscure terminology for their movements.

The first thing I learned on this site from the veterans was to do my homework. I think we are nieve if we think EVERY watch will have the perfect specs. Andrew and Josh, how many thousands of watches does each offer?? It is because we demand choices that creates some of this. It would be great if we could trust everything that is described in every watch. Grab a beer and do the research...it's half the fun ! :)

Glad that you enjoy doing research and your homework. :yeah:

Not the point of this discussion here and off topic. :bangin:

TOPIC: Outright lies by the dealers. :angry:

Your point: I am happy to pay $.01 for something and get something else delivered..."'cause I knew that I might not get what was advertised." :blink:

Good for you. :lol:

We however are NOT happy to pay $.01 for an item that is advertised as X and then get delivered Y... :g:

Get it.

...got my beer now and cheers.

I know them all, no one says competitors cannot be friends, but this only limits to "just to say hi", I just only say hi to them when I see them. I declear I have NOTHING to do with them with business (you may say I am another cartel but surely not one of them). In the earlier post that Tim had quoted a private converstation between us, I ship out my watches by the same courier as Josh uses, I take my watches to the courier to ship. The courier is my friend, sometimes I helped him to pack the watches and bring the watches from the market to his office, that's it!! I NEVR drop ship for Josh and Andrew. If I don't explain, many of you may think I was the drop shipper for Josh and Andrew but I AM NOT!! I say again I don't have any business relaationship with them.

Angus, we've never done business, and you've never caught my attention as a dealer, compared to Andrew and Josh, so there is absolutely no personal motives in what I say at all. You are saying that you never drop ship for Andrew or Josh. In the message you posted to Tim, you said that you did. Either you were lying then, or you are lying now. Either way, you are lying, and if you can lie about that, there is a lot you could also be lying about. I do not do business with liars.

The SteelFish is made by the HBB maker, the maker only supplies to 4 of us and we have to sell at similar prices.

Actually the maker will sell to somebody else and other dealers may happen to have one or two from other sources.

Your have contradicted yourself. Either they only deal with you, or they will sell to other dealers, that does not bother me. But, for you to contradict yourself simply shows you to be a liar.

You do it again here:

Sorry, the watch maker only supplies to 4 of us (online sellers),

and the watch maker also sells to other people

Don't use poor English as an excuse to hide behind, you have not only contradicted yourself, but done so twice. The comments you have posted here, with the comment Tim posted, (which he was totally right to do, by the way, because it let us all know what is going on) rather than proving your innocence, has actually proved that you, like Andrew and Joshua, are a liar.

...what makes me sad is that i don't see many old members posting their opinion here...

Only read......................and read...............and read........................and.............read.........

Did this forum lost its directions and purposes or what?

I am thinking ... many things ...

Maybe, but someone with the cultural knowledge to know how to present these issues properly needs to be engaged in any effort to approach them...you know, "saving face", and all that.

Hi all,

whatever the the actions are, here or for other matters, a door must always remain open : you can't force anyone to do what you desire just by threatening or angering.... And this "saving face" is more important that what we may think (I am working with asian people daily, and that behaviour is a real key).

I don't want to be the "teacher" here, I'm not able to and anyway haven't been asked to, but all involved persons should take this into consideration :

let

a

door

open...

About Replica Watch Group

Replica Watches group is a website dedicated to provide you with the most reliable information available about replica watches. We provide information on every aspect of replica watches, from detailed analysis of the movements inside the replicas to the best info available on the websites and dealers that provide replica watches. To make sure we provide unbiased info, all the info you will get is provided from the good and bad experiences by our 4000+ members forum. Our forum is divided into subsections that will give you all the info you will ever need about replica watches. So if you are looking to buy a replica watch, you NEED to join our forum. It can save you from spending thousands of dollars on a watch that is worth maybe $100-$150!

Is the board is fast losing its original direction! :(

Hi all,

whatever the the actions are, here or for other matters, a door must always remain open : you can't force anyone to do what you desire just by threatening or angering.... And this "saving face" is more important that what we may think (I am working with asian people daily, and that behaviour is a real key).

I don't want to be the "teacher" here, I'm not able to and anyway haven't been asked to, but all involved persons should take this into consideration :

let

a

door

open...

This approach requires (cultural) sensitivity and emotional intelligence.

Remember, this is a replica watch and not a gay pride forum.

I'm getting somewhat confused by the varied topics on this thread, so I'd like to ask a specific question. At least two of the four dealers criticized advertise a Breitling Chronomat Evolution with two different movements: an Asian 7750 and a Swiss 7750. The price difference between the two watches is considerable. Is it being maintained here that the Swiss 7750 in these watches is not a genuine Swiss movement but an Asian copy? :unsure: