When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you have a choice to own either one of these PAMs, which would you choose?

Quarks

If you have a choice to own either one of these PAMs, which would you choose?

Personally, I love them both just as much and basically sitting on the fence trying to choose one over the other.

The PAM 187 & 202 looks sturdy & masculine. Both are badass watches in their own right.

Comparing the both, 202's bezel has a cleaner and less clustered look and maintains the historic submersible design, while the 187 bezel markers has a more 'in-your-face' persona.

The 202 has no date function while the 187 has.

If I am not wrong, the 202 is part Ti/ part SS hence weighing less than the 187.

...and other subtle design differences like thicker 12 o'clock marker & two dot illume above 12 o'clock marker on 202.

So what is your choice?

PAM 187

29318-235.jpg

PAM 202 - Slytech

29318-236.jpg

Edited by Quarks

I assume you are talking about gens...

Do you really want to walk around with "Rocky's" name on a $10,000 watch? "Yoh Adrian!!!" :lol:. Go out and buy new Ferrari PAM if you want another name on your watch. ;)

187 or 194!

But I do get your point on the 187. I am staring at your pic of the gen with the rep on my wrist and it is pretty amazing. If they ever make a 7753 version there is no point in buying gen. On this one the case, crown, cg, etc. is truly CNC'ed.:)

I assume you are talking about gens...

But I do get your point on the 187. I am staring at your pic of the gen with the rep on my wrist and it is pretty amazing. If they ever make a 7753 version there is no point in buying gen. On this one the case, crown, cg, etc. is truly CNC'ed.:)

Is it possible to get an ETA 7753 and fit it in to the 187 rep case you have with no problems?

Finepics, I think I am coming around to your way of thinking....

PAM001, PAM192, PAM196, PAM029, PAM063, PAM127, PAM036...

and now after kinda scoffing at you when you said you were loved the PAM212 you have, I am now thinking of getting this too! Paneritis ahoy! I am thinking of the Asian 7750 version as the back is more true to the genuine though if you convince me on an ETA 7750... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Anyway back to the thread, I hope to get a PAM187 as well someday... if they ever release it with ETA 7753 and at a decent price... say the price of the ETA 7753 PAM188/196s :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow.... seems like 187 is the winner.

Is it because of Stallone's signature that puts the majority off? Personally I could care less about his name on the 202. I think the design is sleek and shows the attitude of a bigger badder version of the traditional submersibles.

Finepics: Please don't hate me... I have enough hatred for myself... someone please blow me up :blowup::lol: :lol: