When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG needs your help!

Admin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i would like to help.. but im still waiting for confirmations from paypal (just made the account today).. apparently they have to confirm it with the bank first... so is that ok if i donate next week? because they told me it takes 3-5 days to confirm.. and another 3-5 days to transfer money :?S

Thank you all for the donations so far. You can also make donations via moneybookers. Just transfer funds to epay@rwg. If you want to make a donation using your creditcard, PM me.

uhuh! but them money transfer thing is a ripoff.. id rather pay rwg $50 via paypal then only pay $20 and $35 for them rip off artist.. get wat i mean? :S... is there anyway to transfer money without too much cost of transfering (WU is $35 and theres no moneybookers in AUS).. so i have to wait for my paypal to confirm :S

Done. I kept waiting and waiting for the response e-mail, and at first decided that even admins have to eat and sleep.

Then I decided to check my junk mail folder.... and there the response auto-mailer was sitting in wait.

Keep up the fantastic work, Herr Admin.

You know the strange thing about this forum is we have members who spend a lot of time here and have hundreds and in some cases thousands of posts who were not VIP members and when asked before to donate or upgrade never did. people if you are not helping the comunity you are a burden to the comunity. These things only works when we all pull together!

Admin mods please edit if worded too strongly.

people if you are not helping the comunity you are a burden to the comunity.

Back when I was the newbiest newbie, in that unfurtunate Gavin Newsom/Gay Pride Parade thread, someone told me much the same thing. I was offended and a little hurt, I admit. I felt as if a rich guy had pulled up in a Rolls Royce and waved a wad of bills to me, as a homeless person, saying that I was just a drain on society, and that I stink. Don't worry, FxrAndy. I know you and know you are not that type of person. :)

But one month later, and now, I think I'd like to say something if I may.

A MESSAGE TO MY FELLOW NEWBIES WHO ARE HESITATING TO DONATE

Guys, it's one thing to come here once in a while, get info, and leave, never coming back.

But if you like what you see, especially the level of expertise these people are offer you, which will save you TIME and MONEY as they did with me, THEN GIVE WHATEVER YOU CAN.

Give $10, $20, the VIP upgrade $30 if you want. MORE if your circumstances permit.

Believe me, you won't regret it. This is a great place, and it's not fair when someone is flat out asking you for help, not to give at least at little something.

All people are welcome here; newbies, collectors, even people who don't contribute. This lot make you feel at home.

Look at me, I'm living proof!

But when Admin has to take money out of his pocket to keep this place going, that isn't right, so do the right thing.

Newbies, don't let us down. Old-timers, you know the drill. Come on now. DONATE PLEASE!

If you can't give today, so Admin can pay the bill which comes due in the forthcoming HOURS, then at least post your intent to, and keep the forum informed when you do.

Call it good karma, call it taking one for the team, call it responsibility, but just dial in the payment please! We all win! :victory:

Hi all,

Very willing to donate but would love to upgrade too. Can we do it via the same process? If that's been answered sorry, don't have too much time to read every post.

C-

I believe that when you donate the first time, it's considered an upgrade to VIP. At least, that's what I thought!

Still awaiting my VIP status to show my new avatar. Bikini shot. Very hot. :whistling: