When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristcheck 2007-07-30

Pugwash

Hey Puggy, if you wear that PO on a leather strap you can always sell the useless rubber Bond strap to me. :)

I'm wearing the good old SMP. Never get tired of this watch.

290727-5497.jpg

290727-5498.jpg

Hey Puggy, if you wear that PO on a leather strap you can always sell the useless rubber Bond strap to me. :)

Nice try, mate. I travel with it on the leather strap as it doesn't fit in my travel case with the rubber dive strap on. :D

If you want, I can lend you my rubber strap so you can see if you like it enough to buy one ...

Today is the PO 45 on BOB for Breitling black leather. Yes, I need a studio shot of this watch and strap as I seem to be wearing it like this a lot.

290879-5395.jpg

290879-5396.jpg

Tomorrow will be the IWC 3717 on brown Moocroc.

290879-5397.jpg

290879-5398.jpg

nice shots as always Pug. The PO is hot. I like that IWC, but the croc style leather hasn't grown on me for some reason.

Today I'm wearing the 177H

290879-5399.jpg

Stay tuned ;) more to come hopefully tonight if the kids aren't showing me their new Pokemon every 5 seconds (Pearl/Diamond world release) :black_eye:

Fshaw! I just sold an unopened sealed box of Pokemon CCG Fossil 1st ed booster packs on ebay. :victory:

Hey guys, girls, and Stephane. ;)

Busy Monday, so here are some late, but still happenin' wristies from me. Let me just note that the choices today have been a little on the serious side*! What's up guys? Are you all gainfully employed or what? :whistling:

(*Except X's lovely B&R, and I usually don't like that model)

MONDAY

My Greg Stevens Crazy Horse arrived, woo! Here it is on Paul's faulty PAM 190, which however, is lovely overall don't you think?

291009-5286.jpg

Got a little artistic here, to highlight his buckle and the reverse side of the rugged Crazy Horse. NICE AND THICK, just like I like 'em.......

291009-5287.jpg

TUESDAY

Tuesdays are usually my favourite day of the week, so I'll go mellow with this gen Nixon Clique watch, which costs less than $100. That's a good day on Elliot's site for me....................

291009-5288.jpg

And yes, Kollektor, Nixon watches do look like a 70s TV set!

Maybe with Love American Style or Barney Miller blaring. :p

finally my watchsmith fixed it...got it in April from a dealer...the watch came broken...dunno what was the problem but i know it took 4 months to my watchsmith to find the spare parts......this is the PAM027 with 2892-A2 movement..I love it...been wearing it for the past few days...i have to do one mod on it...have the PALP crown, so i have to install it..

291012-5284.jpg

291012-5285.jpg

291014-5283.jpg

Magnifico! So unusual. I don't think I've seen one yet. Congrats. :victory:

P.S.: Bought my first Radiomir yesterday...and also my last strap. Promise. Maybe. God, someone stop me, stage an intervention, arggggggh...

Anyway, it's the Metta Catherina, woo! 200 years old baby! That's as old as my father's best suit.