When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kenberg is sick.

tryintogetpaid

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great news people, Ken is home, and a lot better.

His wife tells me, he may even grace us with his presence shortly.

A great relief for all.

Offshore

Great news indeed...but we knew from the very first beggining that he is a strong guy!

Some great news people, Ken is home, and a lot better.

His wife tells me, he may even grace us with his presence shortly.

A great relief for all.

Offshore

As an update of sorts, KB has been severely admonished by the Admin team, for even thinking of coming here tonite... at threat of having his moddship suspended :p

Has been summarily ordered to bed... and I would hate to think of the punishments TT will produce... should he come sniffing around!

So we may hope to hear from him in some hours from now.... after a good nights rest!

Sleep well mate.

Offshore

Yeah as stated I'm not out of the woods yet but at least I am home and that's 75% right there ;)

Jawo my friend yours and others deals will now be gladly accepted, I also need to chat to you Deve

But for now thank you my friends and good night.

Ken

Yeah as stated I'm not out of the woods yet but at least I am home and that's 75% right there ;)

Jawo my friend yours and others deals will now be gladly accepted, I also need to chat to you Deve

But for now thank you my friends and good night.

Ken

I was really worried when I read you didnt remember certain things... glad that you are at least a bit better now! hope you recover 100% soon!

Thanks again everyone, I will try to keep up with the comings and goings on the board but due to the drugs that I am still taking there are many times that I just can't sit in front of my computer for long and my typing speed is totally gone so please bear with me.

Ken

Thanks again everyone, I will try to keep up with the comings and goings on the board but due to the drugs that I am still taking there are many times that I just can't sit in front of my computer for long and my typing speed is totally gone so please bear with me.

Ken

For gods sake you dont need to appologise, take time get better, please!