When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Read this! We need your help. NOW!

Admin

So we get money from all the adds that are shown if we click in them, as long as that site appears in our computor the forums gets money whether we buy from them or not?

so if i click on 5 adds in a day the forum gets 1 ct (for example) per click??????????????????????????????????????????????//

Yes. If you click the google ads, we get x cents pr. click.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on people get clicking, i am off on a clicking marathon, Maybe you could some how let all the members know about this as i was not fully aware that was how it works! from now on every time i click on view new posts i am going to open all the adds!

Edit become VIP then click, but dont buy look at the 2 and 8 of this:- :thumbdown:

post-1258-1188570840_thumb.jpg

come on people get clicking, i am off on a clicking marathon, Maybe you could some how let all the members know about this as i was not fully aware that was how it works! from now on every time i click on view new posts i am going to open all the adds!

I appreciate the gesture and it would be good if more members clicked the ads. But the best thing for the forum is that the membes upgrade or renew their VIP memberships. That way we have a a more predictable income for the forum ;) And we still need more upgrades and/or donations, people. 28 donations received so far. Last month we had 47 generous donators ;)

And again, thank you to those of you who have donated, upgraded, our VIP members and to the others who contribute to this forum :)

I'll be upgrading tonight!

I haven't been able to log in for several days (one because of the crash which I'm aware of, but for some reason couldn't get in even last night!!) so once I get home this evening I'll be emailing ya Admin!

I would do it now, but I'm not too jazzed about using my PP info and whatnot on a system that can be monitored at any time (yes I'm at work.. :) )

Bump :D

Come on, people... noone is expected to donate his whole paycheck... but if all the people who read this forum - instead of buying a [censored] tabloid newspaper, which we all do day in day out - would donate a couple of bucks, then hosting would be paid for the next few years... It's not about how much you donate - it's all about how many of us donate!

Thanks again to all the contributors. And if you are reading this, you are at home on a friday night (GMT+1). So you are not out waisting your money on beer, so who not donate your beer money or use them to upgrade your membership ;)

Does that mean we will see your name in a yellow box then, well done Hyster.

I dare say it will happen when the forum gods get the chance.

When I read a thread earlier I felt like the guy standing at the bar all night, never buying a round of drinks.

Anyway, suitably embarraced and ashamed, back to the watches.........

10 members have upgraded their memberships and 29 members have made a donation to RWG so far

No comment.

Almost.

The following (non-contributing) members have visited today:

316L, 3384danny, 4fun, 944black, aapxp, abat, acesup_11, addingwatch, Aegis, alanytical, Albertomtom, AlexLeGrande, alibo70, Amadeus, amo, andrewellinas, andreww, anton, any0ne, arabell, arn555, arty909, avitt, babola, bdavid, Ben, bernd, bigdaddyo, Bigdoggy, bigheadgenius, bing-o, blkandgold, boston21, bronyon, buster1, BWL, By-Tor, capt_cope, Carl, carlsbadrolex, Cazz, cdzsmith, Chrischy, CJSdftFLAT, ck986, clintox, colonel flagg, corpsman, cpt390, Cucumber_Jones, CY0811, czarczar, d0m1n10n, daan, dafwog, DalSlacker, Dani, darkside7, david-aussie, davidsjg, Deacon, deaconx, deepsea, denniss82, Deuce, dippy, dlanzer, donce, Dukie, DWSmoot, earlgrey-erfurt, Edward Etkin, enso, evildee, f4juk, fivefive, fkhill33, frankpower88, frdxon23s, freewilly, gamefreaks, gamer3000, gargoil, Gavilan, giorgio, Girth, gliptopolis, Golfman, Greystash, guanaco, HMSS013, its_urabus, iwc3, jack, jake48, jdavis, jimb, jj69, jkarpas, JMCC, jmv223, jockl1978, Joey, JoJo35, Jonathan, joonwkim, Jrzyj300, k2222, kaankaant, kdirty, ken111, kenmasters, Kerbus, Keyhole, King Charles, kokoko, laahollywood, leatherback, lecatt, lefty47, lnoblesus, Logan, lolos, lts11, lysis, malumouse, Mark, Mark Phelps, markevo6, Mason, mat944, mbpa, mezzanine, Michael888, mijnick, Mikep, mikeydigs, mkultra, Moffey, mojo2001, MojoMarine, mortledge, MOSES45, MrC, mreynolds767, muckinho, mucrewbtp, mudfish, newkid, nietzsche0904, Noel, noize67, OldeCrow, orthoman, P4GTR, pam112, Panerai Guy!, paranoid, pascal, pasil.pt, paulV, pbe2410, perry563, pfff, pitbos, pitimany, pizzanooo, PlastiqueOne, plexmar, Polynomial, predfan2001, ProfJerry, promotersf, pubus, Pyaraken, quicksand, qwert750, rangers158, Ravage, repnewbie, REPPIN, rgrabows, rhes4, ridnwind, river, Roland, RolexBoy, RolexHunter, rolexsandwich, rosnik, russ, s.dupere, Saabin, salmonia, Sandman880, sapphire, sb1919, Shasta, shucash, Shuvi, SilverSurfer, silvio, Snrubb, solidrax, sox123, spectro, spookycord, squeaker, Starbug, Steve G, straight_six, sulone88, superstovall, sweet, tbn, tcojeff, Teedotyyz, TeeJay, tester85, tew, THANOS, The Mentalist, thelawnmowerman, thewiz, thinh, Timepiece, tjoad, Tom Hawkes, tommyn29, TomRiddle, tonibari, trance220, trekracer20, tutima, twicebaked, Tx Walker, t_garp, UB7, updaves, veyron, vwc, w.genzo, waltercarl, wannab, warbody, whateveraddy, whatlimits, wombat247, Woody, World Traveller, zbrrt, zenpang, zorro2006

The deafening silence you sense is caused by the amazing (although I'm not surprised) lack of chatter from most of our normally prolific and vocal "contributors".

Where did they all go? Into what rat hole did they crawl?

Admin.....perhaps you should have mentioned things in your subject line like...girls.....cartel....photo tips....or the ever present and always pointless...wrist check!

These always bring the masses out of the woodwork! In great numbers no less.

Aaah.....but bring up money? They scatter like roaches when the light comes on.

Out of the 10 upgrades and 28 donations (taking mine out of the 29 count).....how many were from dealers (sorry...."collectors")?

How many from the post count whores?

How many from the modders / servicers?

How many from the arcade hounds?

How many from the ones who have to show us their cars....gens....vacations.....or anything else in a pathetic attempt at some sort of self validation?

Many posts (and donations) to this topic are from names we don't see very much. Thanks to them!

400 member views......10 upgrades.....29 donations......

It's pretty simple. If you haven't kicked in anything recently.....you are a reprehensible worthless piece of [censored]. We (sorry....I) don't care what you drive, who you bang, what you "carry", how important you think you are, or what watch (fake) you are wearing this weekend in an attempt to convince onlookers that you are less of a piece of [censored] than you actually are.

So keep hiding regulars! This problem will be solved soon....and then you can crawl back out into the daylight and bless us with your contributions of "wisdom".

@Admin.....here's another bit to help out. No need to say how much......you know.

@ TwoTone....yes....I know I'm on warning (again) for language ;)

@ non supporters......well....there really isn't anything better than the old standard....[censored] you.

BTW.....have a nice day! :lol:

10 members have upgraded their memberships and 29 members have made a donation to RWG so far

WOW... is that all..

I just tried to look for an area where upgrade or donations to "support" RWG is listed .. and i must say that what I got was a lot of posts "about" upgrading....

I registered in 06 and then tried to upgrade when i started posting and asking questions... the upgrade was constantly down... don't get me wrong I am not trying to make excuses...

I don't know if it would be ethical in the view of RWG.. but i believe the forum needs to have a message more visible to everyone that looks at the navigation page (for lack of my computer education)

If it would help to offer differing donations (this may already be in place) excuse me if my lack of information is repeating an existing theme...

members should be able to "see" VIP or "RWG supporter" on the top of the first page.. maybe RWG supporter could mean donations of 5.00 to 10.00 ... again this is just a thought.... even 5.00 usd from 500 "active" members will help out and keep the forum healthy..

I am not trying to open up another debate on the pros and cons of this .. again just a thought to stay positive..

Lanikai

Dear Admin:

Although I just upgraded my VIP membership not long ago. But I know all your work keep us here to share/learn; also there're so many upgrade service on RWG e.g) ranking tools, youtube.....No other rep-site could provide this for us.

Like I said on my signature "No Watch, No Live". I do my part to donate; it's not much but hope I would help!

Don't give-up! We're here to support!

Best Regards,

Raymond :D