When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Read this! We need your help. NOW!

Admin

Dear members

It's been exactly one month since I asked for you help, and unfortunately I will have to do the very same thing this month. Paypal has closed the last 2 accounts I had in connection with RWG and they also froze all funds available. All members who have upgraded to VIP memberships will now have their payments automatically denied by paypal and all recurring payments will automatically be stopped. So as last month, I am left without any funds (except for the few members who have upgraded their memberships again, after they have been cancelled). So once agan, I will have to ask for your support and donations. Our hosting bill is due at the end of every monI hope this will be the last month I have to do things this way, but I can not guarantee it.

This time you can either chose to support RWG via a donation or upgrade your membership to a VIP membership. Because of the recent paypal-problems, I will not share the address where you can donate in public. Just send me an empty e-mail at give@rwg.cc and you will instantly get all the details you need. VIP members can use the link presented below, only visible to VIP members.

Thanks!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problems, Admin. I'd like to upgrade my boyfriend's account, if I can, on his behalf though he has one whole post to his name (you can see who is going to be the listener in our family).

Is that a possibilty, giving you his ID via PM?

If not, let's just call it a donation. ;)

damn, how much do you pay for hosting? this board takes up that much bandwidth?

Without getting into to many details, there are several servers involved in our set up + offshore hosting, wich is not cheap, especially when you have a lot of traffic every month (150GB+) ;)

Dear members

It's been exactly one month since I asked for you help, and unfortunately I will have to do the very same thing this month. Paypal has closed the last 2 accounts I had in connection with RWG and they also froze all funds available. All members who have upgraded to VIP memberships will now have their payments automatically denied by paypal and all recurring payments will automatically be stopped. So as last month, I am left without any funds (except for the few members who have upgraded their memberships again, after they have been cancelled). So once agan, I will have to ask for your support and donations. Our hosting bill is due at the end of every monI hope this will be the last month I have to do things this way, but I can not guarantee it.

This time you can either chose to support RWG via a donation or upgrade your membership to a VIP membership. Because of the recent paypal-problems, I will not share the address where you can donate in public. Just send me an empty e-mail at give@rwg.cc and you will instantly get all the details you need. VIP members can use the link presented below, only visible to VIP members.

Thanks!

Donation sent...In my wife Janice's name!!...(MY way of dealing wit P/P!!!)

How do we know if we've been automatically downgraded. I'm showing as a VIP, but if I need to pony up again, I certainly will. This site has been great.

Well, I can manually look it up and I just did. Your membership expired almost 2 months again. Guess I can't trust our built in upgrade/downgrade system :(

so at the risk of being inelegant, how do we 'motivate' the tons of hangers-on who've been profiting from the forum without ever contributing a penny to keeping it up?

Maybe I'm too impatient, but really, I've seen this happen too many times...same old, same old - except that I'm just about ready to start getting really obnoxious about it.

Not hard for me at all.