When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I missed my mbw 1665 the other day as it was not in the watch box <_<

I found it on the wrist of my gf when she came from work ... i liked what i saw so i asked her if she woud pose for one picture to share with the lads ;)

There is something about a rollie straped on a nato to a girls wrist :wub: gotta love it ...

subgirl.jpg

regards laz

have you lured the girl with a rolex ???? LOL. :p

rolli

I found it on the wrist of my gf when she came from work ... i liked what i saw so i asked her if she woud pose for one picture to share with the lads ;)

There is something about a rollie straped on a nato to a girls wrist :wub: gotta love it ...

subgirl.jpg

regards laz

Pug, I love your new avatar :lol:

I got a very abusive PM from someone on RWI about it. I won't go into details, but it was very unfriendly, calling me by my real name, showing me he had photos of me from the internet. Very disturbing. I won't say who it was, but it was a known poster hiding behind an alias.

I got a very abusive PM from someone on RWI about it. I won't go into details, but it was very unfriendly, calling me by my real name, showing me he had photos of me from the internet. Very disturbing. I won't say who it was, but it was a known poster hiding behind an alias.

Jesus Christmas! I know it's cheeky, but it's all in good fun...geez. If it's the person I am thinking of, what can I say. He seemed loopy, but not creepy.

(I editted my post above, omitting names. Safer, I suppose, but also more discrete)

It wasn't Klink, if that's what you said. Klink at least has a sense of humour.

No...I was thinking of someone else, whom we all know, perhaps a bit bitter...but least said, soonest mended.

P.S.: I just saw your reply about Gollum. Just having seen LOTR Part 1, and not having read the series, I hadn't that image in mind. Drat. I really thought it was a Crown Prince Wilhelm hommage!

You have gone down just the TINIEST bit in my estimation, Puggy. I suggest another review.

EDIT: Meanwhile, no one has commented on Stephane's equally disturbing avatar change. PANERAI! ON CARBON STRAP. I don't know about you, but I got chills.

I really don't frequent RWI much; it's a Coke or Pepsi thing... Geez, those actions are uncalled for! -some folks have no sense of humor :rolleyes:

subgirl.jpg

regards laz

where's the watch?

lucky you, laz

-bk

I really don't frequent RWI much; it's a Coke or Pepsi thing... Geez, those actions are uncalled for! -some folks have no sense of humor :rolleyes:

If only you knew...

Anyway, RWI has been supplanted in my affections by Repgeeks. RWI is good for the young vibe they have, and the joint is always jumping. But I just don't get much info there, as I do here.

But all forums offer their own positives, of course. Like with RWG I can go from Joan Blondell showing off her gams to Crown Prince Willie wearing his busby and no one cares. Brilliant!

Go on, name and shame them! I have absolutely no tollerance for online stalkers or online harassment of any kind, and the people who indulge in such behaviour, who follow image urls to raid online hosting like cyber panty-thieves, deserve nothing more than to be identified and held accountable before their peers. <_<

[Edit to add]

Still wearing the 2900.50.91 :yeah::yeah:

Edited by TeeJay

Go on, name and shame them! I have absolutely no tollerance for online stalkers or online harassment of any kind, and the people who indulge in such behaviour, who follow image urls to raid online hosting like cyber panty-thieves, deserve nothing more than to be identified and held accountable before their peers. <_<

Not your call. I'm not going to play into their games. B)