When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seadweller listed on King's site

watcher

Have alook at Knigs site.

She is showing an SD with gen movment inside. I'm confused by this listing as you will see on the dial. Fat hands and fat markers like the Yachtmaster but very good script. THe bezel lookks great but the pearl is crap. Open date fonts but that is probably because of the movement inside.

Everything elase looks very good. I wonder what the 2892 version looks like???

http://www.cclv.net/

Correct long, pointy bezel teeth (different from sub bezel teeth)

ROLEX-352-2.jpg

Correct He valve,

ROLEX-352-8.jpg

correct crown position,

ROLEX-352-7.jpg

correct thick rehaut,

ROLEX-352-1.jpg

correct thick-bottomed bezel. They even do a version with lug hole, love that.

ROLEX-352-7.jpg

But WTF with the maxi-dial and fat minute hand?

ROLEX-352.jpg

and the crystal <= the bevel doesn't go all the way to the insert <= that ruins it

ROLEX-352-7.jpg

Not so perfect are the date font

ROLEX-352-3.jpg

and insert pearl as usual

ROLEX-352-4.jpg

Comes in 2 movts like the new YM, 2892 and 3035.

I gotta talk to Angus to fix those issues. If they got fixed, I'm paying $500 for the 2892.

-bk

Sorry guys,

but I do not see were is the business space for the seller that sell GEM 3135 on replica watch for 2400$! :o

Only the GEN movement it's around 1600/1800$.

By buier side, You can find many ALL GEN ROLEX for 3000$.

I suppose (and I hope), they cloned the movement, and that price is the launch price............. :rolleyes:

Why the hell they installed a maxi dial into this watch?

Someone in the factory must be smoking crack. There are at least 10.000 reference pictures in the Google image archive alone. This is pure ignorance and stupidity.

Why the hell they installed a maxi dial into this watch?

Someone in the factory must be smoking crack. There are at least 10.000 reference pictures in the Google image archive alone. This is pure ignorance and stupidity.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good point, but what do think about the SD diameter? a perfect case but for a sub?

I got really excited there for a minute - but then...

Dial is off

Pearl - crap

Case thickness - too thin - crowded HE value

Nice bezel and crown position - of course. I hope that Angus's turns into reality some day.

One really cool thing - which I have been hoping for - is the use of the 2892 mvt. Solves the crown position problem

This watch was going to be sold to Josh....and he asked the makere for new and corect dials and hands....the watch maker decided to leave the watch as it is.....its not the same as 'angus' watch!

'Angus' seadweller will be on the market in 3 weeks.....and is going to be superb!!

The price for this is about 2500$ with the rolex movement...

This watch was going to be sold to Josh....and he asked the makere for new and corect dials and hands....the watch maker decided to leave the watch as it is.....its not the same as 'angus' watch!

'Angus' seadweller will be on the market in 3 weeks.....and is going to be superb!!

The price for this is about 2500$ with the rolex movement...

Did he say if a 2892 version was also on the way? As much as Rolex movement is cool - I don't have that kind of cash.