When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favourite Avatars

KB

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emmzy's is the greatest. No question. Totally hiarious, I have watched is time and time again, as an ex-rugy fan I just crack up when Batman does that sidestep. Then just look at the overall image - a man, in a fancy dress costume running through the streets with a bomb straight out of the Roadrunner cartoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emmzy Schmemmzy. I can't believe no one has mentioned my ex-Tamara Lempicka one! That oozed class, cool, and kittenish sexiness.

It was aristocratic oestrogen on wheels, literally.

tlsp4.jpg

But okay, I see. To get mentioned as having a favourite avatar, it involves:

Farts, masturbation, bad teeth, Jiggly Boobs, ugly unshaven men, nerdy 3-D cubes, and geeky computer alerts involving male humour.

You all SUCK. HARD.

Emmzy's is the greatest. No question. Totally hiarious, I have watched is time and time again, as an ex-rugy fan I just crack up when Batman does that sidestep. Then just look at the overall image - a man, in a fancy dress costume running through the streets with a bomb straight out of the Roadrunner cartoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks mate.

Can't watch the new Batman movies......this is the Caped Crusader I was brought up to love. I'm sure even Ms. Barrett had a sneaking admiration for this incarnation.

Nanuq, do you think you may have my favourite "Crazee Sale Man" stored anywhere for posterity perhaps? :pray:

You're doubtlessly referring to Nanuq's failed Eagle Scout friend....

That crazy mofo is always around flogging his Wrist Wrap Watches

All you have to do is turn on your fax machine and whistle....

bunnyearsnewnh5.jpg

Just got a new one :) ....lol

Hey! Sammalone, you copied Swdivad's avatar. As I was observing that, I turned my head for a second, and then I saw this:

freakoutxl8.jpg

"Wow, an avatar on the reply section too??"

Then I realised what it was...ah, the joys of living in insect-heaven Florida.

@Sammalone: I don't see why not! It's a free forum. Unless you're an VIP. :lol:

Maybe you should stick to just one per day ;)

Anyway, I DID tell you to keep the Lempicka, but did you listen? :whistling:

post-115-1190490969_thumb.png

Are you kidding me! I remember that crystal clearly! Erm, well, I remember someone telling me that. Didn't realise it was you, Docblackrock. :p

Thought it was Puggy. He knows why. :D

(Thanks for the advice! It's great advice. But I didn't take it, since I changed my avatar. Women)

He's still got a mullet in the 21st century.....and never had an 80's.......hey Puggy....why ain'tcha Skyping me no more.....sound card give up the ghost......:lol:

I no longer have a workstation in a spare room. I'm on a laptop in the living room and it's not conducive to Skype. :(

I'll sort something out though. :D