When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I ordered two inserts from Wholesaleoutlet990 / JewelryOutlet / Faisal Ali.

Stephane

Dear All,

I need some input here.

I ordered two inserts from Wholesaleoutlet990 / JewelryOutlet / Faisal Ali.

Order on september 5th and paid instantly.

On september 9, I got this mail:

I have shipped the following item to you. You should be receiving it shortly.

All Domestic Orders Should Be Received Within 6 Business Days And Most International

Orders Are Received Within 10 Days But Can Take Upto 30 Days To Receive Depending

On Your Countries Customs Inspection Polices. Any Emails Regarding Shipping

That Have Not Allowed The Appropriate Time As Stated Above Will Be Disregarded.

Thank You For Your Business And Understanding.

Item title: RED/BLACK BEZEL INSERT FOR ROLEX GMT 16700,16718,16760

Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=110150309270

Item number: 110150309270

Buyer User ID:

Seller User ID: wholesaleoutlet990

Total: $32.90

Once your item arrives in satisfactory condition, please leave feedback for

me. I will do the same for you.

Thank you again!

It's october 1st now, and still no package.

After reading Freddy's comment in BK's topic, my question is: does anybody else got no delivery at all from that seller ?

Thanks for you comments.

Cheers

Stephane

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first few transactions with that seller were positive - correct, fast shipment. Then, what followed were two very bad transactions. He sent me two incorrect inserts after a very long wait. I hated to do it, but I was finally forced to do a paypal dispute. He then included incorrect shipping information in the dispute, and Paypal sided with HIM!! I couldn't believe it. But, the guy does tons of business through them, so my guess is that he got the benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, my last resort was to give him very negative feedback. And, of course, he did the same. But, then later, he offered to send the correct inserts and mutually withdraw the feedback.

So much hassle for such small inexpensive items. I never ordered from that guy again.

I'm sorry to read that you're having similar experiences Stephane.

Well, he asks for up to 30 days, which is fine for me.

I learned a lot on RWG.

For sure I can behave now in this hobby and I became very patient if not extremely patient.

But, last time I was extremely patient, the PP 45 days were over and couldn't dispute anymore.

As I think I have been ripped of for 250$ that time, I wouldn't like to be ripped of for a single dollar anymore.

We'll see but, hey, 22 days for a letter from US to EU ?

Thanks for your input so far guys.

Keep them coming...

We'll see but, hey, 22 days for a letter from US to EU ?

LONG, but yes, not uncommon. It took about 35 days for me to receive an ostrich strap from Waccex once. That was after the first one went totally missing. Markus resent it very kindly.

Hope it works out, Stephane. :)

He is a bit of a muppet to be honest! I bought a set of Sub hands from hiim and eventually sent Daytona hands. I sent them back and he says he never received them and then had the cheek to ask me to pay again through Ebay. I sent him a reply stating of that and having both lost something, I said forget it and don't leave any feedback. I will not use him again, it's not worth the hassle.

Oh boy, I've dealt with this clown before as well. Best to steer well clear. If you leave him negative feedback, he just responds by saying that you're a liar, and that all customers are satisfied with the products :rolleyes: I registered a dispute a while back when I ordered an insert for my Submariner, and what arrived was junk. I pointed out that the bezel was distinguishable from the genuine (which his sale claimed it would not be), but he just refused to cooperate with the eBay complaint, so after the set period, the complain automatically cancelled itself :rolleyes: (leaving me with a negative feedback, which, thanks to me having very few eBay purchasses, put a big dent in my rating <_< )

He is a liar and a cheat. One thing's for sure, the way he carries on, oneday, he's going to get a serious smiting, either from a dissatisfied customer who's close enough to make it personal, or in karmic form. B)

I have ordered from him 3 times. Every time it's been perfect.

Really weird. He has always replied to my questions promptly too. Perhaps he just ran out of the inserts and waits for a new stock?

Send him a message through Ebay.

Stephane,

Don't forget that sometimes, just sometimes, the postal service DOES stuff up as well!

I have 2 items from ebay, that I am convinced were shipped, (just a gut feeling), that are now over 30 days!

1 is a tool, 1 is a book, both sellers have impecable records, and I do beleive they were posted,......

I did have one very large $ shipment out of the US, which was stuffed around at my end, for over 40 days! I just kept hounding our local PO, and finally it appeared.

So get your seller to make an enquiry at his end, and see if you can get info of the item arriving in your country... then lean on your local people.

However if it is general post, at the end of the day, you will probably be cursing the postal system! Also confirm the delivery addy with your seller.

Offshore

I had no problem with t eh speed of delivery, just that the product was not as described. He was accomodating enough to offer replacement inserts, which I declined, as they would have been of equally unsatisfactory quality. All I asked, was that he remove the inaccurate statement "You won't be able to tell it from the original" from his listings. He chose not to do that, but to continue lying to people. <_<

Stephane ,

no matter if other members eventually got what they paid for, this seller is totally UNRELIABLE.

If you want to gamble your money with a 50-50 percentage to receive exactly what your ordered (or just not receive it at all), then go ahead.

WTF ?

Here is the response to my mail to them asking where is my order after 30 days:

we mailed you on We shipped on 9-05-07 to this customer. Name is different but the address is the same.

And they add my exact name and adress as used in my PayPal account :blink:

I'm not quite sure these people are serious.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Stephane

somehow your order was marked shipped by shipping guy and he kept in the drawer, somehow he found it and he mailed it.

- wholesaleoutlet990

Frustrating, Stephane. I wonder if this little situation is souring you on rep watches, or the whole procedure? Because you have been MUCH less active on the forum since this began.

You are missed...

I have ordered several items from him and he has always come through. Although, it takes about a week to receive most orders and his shipping rates are somewhat "off the wall". I did have a situation similar to yours in that my item was shipped to an incorrect address. After several emails all was cleared up and I received the item. Good luck, I'm sure all will work out well.

I'm glad I found this thread, as I've been eyeing some of the stuff that he has to sell.

I've been using eBay for about 8 years now and I just recently learned this: Regardless of a seller's feedback, make sure you read the negative feedbacks, and read them WELL. People are only given 80 characters to describe their entire experience, so you have to read between the lines for the negative feedbacks to really understand how badly a transaction can go with a certain seller. If you're willing to put up with the possibility of your transaction going wrong, click on "Commit to Buy" with that understanding.

I learned this recently on a $1700 purchase of a Nikon D80 and it took close to 2 months to settle so I can imagine your frustration...

Stephane if you would like, I'll be glad to order the inserts and send them your way via Global Priority mail.

Since I'm in the US, shipping time from this chap shouldn't take too long. :) Using an expedited mail service (which is inexpensive), it shouldn't take more than 5 business days to get to you.

I suspect the seller used regular post which can take a while to get to the EU (perhaps 30 plus days). I hope he bothered to fill out the customs form properly.

Hi Jetsons,

That is very nice of you (as usualy, gentleman :clap: ), but I will not take your offer.

I'm not talking about delay.

While I am typing this I am waiting for watches to arrive since as long as 1 month up to 4 or more maybe.

I don't even count anymore.

Patience is what I learned here.

Problem is this guy is replying as fast as possible but his responses, when consolidated, are nothing but a lie in fact. :disguise2:

1. Your item was sent

2. Your item was sent to the correct adress but another name (although the name he writes is correct too)

3. Your item was not send on the previously mentionned date

4. Somehow the shipping guy marked it as sent but somehow it was in a drawer :bangin:

5. Finaly, minutes ago, replying to my comment that I couldn't accept these explanations he says "It happen".

Please do not missunderstand my thread here.

I'm not in a crusade again whoever.

Initially I wanted to ask for experiences with this seller.

Internet, Rep or Gen hobby, are not different from the real world: great people and ass*oles meet everyday.

Great people remain friends for a while or forever, ass*oles disappear, always. :bye1:

Cheers and many thanks for your support, Jet and all.

Stephane

@V. I am very active.

Don't think that if I do not post 10 threads/day, I'm not feeling at home here anymore. I do feel at home.

I wait and hope for better times for RWG.

I sit back and hope a lot of bullsh*t will fade away.

Sour ? Well yes, in a way, fed up of certain threads, for sure.

:disgust: