When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I got a new job today

maxmilian

So I finally made the leap, I have been on the same softwarecompany for 6 years but today I signed on for a new one....this is a good day....I guess I must make an order for a watch to celebrate.

WOW CONGRATS! :)

Why not change total tack and buy yourself a Cartier Roadster? B)

@Vic not my cup of tea, but I have been looking at the Santos lately......

Cartier is a flawless marque. And the Santos perhaps the best designed watch of all time. Classic.

I was of course kidding about the Roadster. I almost bought one last night (went with the Panthere and classic Tank), but I HIGHLY encourage you to get the Santos.

PM if you need any tips. Night!

Let me know if you need any help, I have very limited freetime and PHP..... well its been a while, but if I can help I will gladely do so.

I was just kidding around with, Ken, Maximilian ;) But I will need a new programmer in my company soon, but that will be a full-time job ;)

Cartier is a flawless marque. And the Santos perhaps the best designed watch of all time. Classic.

I was of course kidding about the Roadster. I almost bought one last night (went with the Panthere and classic Tank), but I HIGHLY encourage you to get the Santos.

PM if you need any tips. Night!

^ What she said. Santos is perhaps my fav (sits on the podium with the 217 and 1665). Congrats on your new job. Cheers