When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

By-Tor

Phew, another week is over. Wrote an article (work related) til' 02am and now it's 7'o'clock and I'm heading to the office. Not much time for RWG Fri and Sat I'm afraid (lots of unfinished work). :(

This has been getting a lot of wrist time lately, and I'm wearing it again. My bklm-Noob GMT.

Have a great weekend!

IMG_6753.jpg

1.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Stars already?? :prop:

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

I have a sweet tooth for Manifatture Firenze straps. When I saw this Python strap they were offering, which is an one-of-a-kind, never-to-be-repeated Prototype, I HAD to have it. HAD TO. Like men HAVE to have some women, you know? ;)

mfpythonsubwv6.jpg

I've thrown all my 44mm PAMs at it, from PAM 111 to PAM 177 and they all play. GORGEOUS!

mfpythondetailki6.jpg

L to R: Toscana Siena Carbon; Tootall Moroccan Sunset; Toscana Fiero; Mario Paci Senape; Taikonaut White Kangaroo. Below, the reverse side of the MF Python on the PAM 113.

pam113reversemfpythonsutk2.jpg

I may be a girl, but I like a bit of tail. :lol:

mfpythontailfo6.jpg

These nails were meant for scratching a man's back. ;)

(Editted since my boyfriend reads this. :bye1::lol:)

mfpythonscratchug9.jpg

SUNDAY

Remember what I just said about gold-leaf tattiness, the Over-The-Top Brunei Royal Family, and how much I prefer the Queen's understated ways? Fugehdaboudit!!

blingblingrolliedjkr1.jpg

Ice ice baby! Call me, Jfreeman!

blingdjfacepv7.jpg

@By-Tor: Yeah, I noticed you were here very seldomly recently. Puggy too, but he's out handing his CVs.

@Mark Eleven: Nice! And what is your country's holiday, if I may ask?

@ALL: Wow, 4 Rolexes in a row. Care to make it a Rollie Weekend? ;)

@TWP: Thanks so much. No brownie nails for me. They look rank on me. :lol: Autumn leaves, what's that? Actually, I have some friends up in North Carolina who are experiencing their first real autumn ever. And my boyfriend said that it was actually cold in Toronto yesterday...so autumn has truly sprung.

@TWP again: BTW, I've always been meaning to tell you that the 203, especially with your leather jacket, and the Fiddy, are my fave Wristies of yours. You look HAWT.

P9250800.jpg

Great combination and coordination of colors!

mfpythondetailki6.jpg

Love the strap V. You should paint your nails to match :p

Fall is finally upon us here in the midwest. Going to be brisk in the morning, ah but the smell of autumn leaves. Perhaps I will take a stroll through the park and have a smoke.

Cheers

TWP203_10.jpg

TWP-203_11.jpg