When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Sea Dweller

juanjulio

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know - Pugwash - i had that exact same thought. It is entirely possible that they may maxi-dial the next sea dweller. Problem is, I like the old dial better.

Does anyone actually have pictures of Kings 2892 version???? Should we hold out any hope that it is the same case as her 3135 version?

Don't know but the 353 is thicker. I've ordered one from King. Stocks in on the 20th she told me. Mail her for price as I think she has different figures for regular order guys. It's under $300 anyway. comparing pics I have of my gen SD as I soild it earlier this year! the bezel is only marginally thinner. The teeth are not cut quite as low down the sides as the gen which alters the appearance. I expect it will look better in the flesh and. I also have a genuine SD insert which will be interesting as to whether it fits or not. An SD insert is smaller than a Sub so we will see if they have the crystal dimensions correct or not. ^_^

I see King has 2 versions. I guess the higher end one, from what I am gathering, is correct except for the maxi dial and date font. Just like we do with our MBWs, can we swap out the dials and change the date overlays? Our we in business then or did we wait all this time for nothing? Seems like the good ol' TW SD might be a better option ?

ive been told by a trusted dealer, that there is a 3035 version of this sea dweller that in thier words "will make you cry" its so amazing.... im holding out to see that one.....

Probably the initial case offering, which WAS amazing.

What is the "3035 version"? With genuine Rolex movement again, eh? That'd make the price ridiculous... around 2K.