When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Sea Dweller

juanjulio

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anybody give me Angus' website address?

PureTime Watches International

Our Web-Store (almost done!):

http://www.puretimestore.com

Online Watch Gallary:

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/puretime/

LOL. To support your conspiracy:

PureTime (big business lol) knew nothing about the 'other' SD in the making. :D

Actually I am also interested in the King's SD, as I know from the biggest factories, there is no one making a SD, I am not sure about the smaller factories. And even yes I dont see they are smart enought to replicate an old version SD (with lug holes), as I know if the case is for the original Rolex movement, it will not be able to install ETA movements (but I dont know if the case is modded).

I just contacted the ultimate SD maker and he said he does not have a newer SD in production and he will give me the original SD for taking some side by side comparison pics.

I just contacted the ultimate SD maker and he said he does not have a newer SD in production and he will give me the original SD for taking some side by side comparison pics.

That would be really great Angus! Thanx for taking the effort to keep us demanding customers happy :clap:

I believe these are all prototype pictures put together by who knows just to drum up excitement. I heard they were still working on several critical componants well before all these pictures started floating around. I believe they are still working on them now. I think it will all turn out to be the same watch from the same factory. The actual shipping model will not be any of these. These photos are based on best intentions mixed with whatever the heck they have around.

Really, what are the odds of multiple factories working on this watch at the same time within a couple of days of each other for a release???

We just have to wait until someone buys one after they start shipping. Only then are we dealing with reality. Even then their could be significant changes/adjustments after they dump all their old parts like Pug said.

Patience.... Patience..... Patience

I'm wondering who will actually post a review & which will have the best pics. :)

I've heard tell about different case sizes from different dealers and I wonder if it's not the case, but rather the method of measuring it (i.e. from bezel edge to bezel edge rather than from case to case, etc.). I have a feeling that they're actually the same watch; that perhaps Josh, Andrew, & Angus' are all from the same manufacturer.

I'm pretty sure they are all the same watch but I will confirm my thoughts hopefully tomorrow teatime(UK). I have a gen insert waiting for this so hopefully the dimensions of the bezel will be the correct smaller size compared to a Submariner. I'm also wondering if the construction is the new correct style like my WM9 Sub which would mean the insert would fit without thinning it first. :huh: