When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Sea Dweller

juanjulio

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Rollie heads left me in the dust w/ this thread. I'm not surprised they tried and tried to make things work w/ a 2836 since that's how they operate. And I also understand why they're not offering the 3035 case w/a 2892 for the time being. Is the final consensus that they insisted on using a 2836 and f'd up the good case in the process?

No??? :huh: Of course not!! This is the SD thread...

@Jake... this is exactly how they should line up on the SD... the dials of both Angus' verion and the King version had quite good dials. The flaws where more in the hardware section :(

I know ;) (it is because of the greater dive depth of the SD and the length of the numbers that go with it)... I just find the whole "the M's have to line up" very amusing and I agree 100% with the Mentalist. I have seen Gen sub dials where the M's don't line up too. I just get a little chuckle when we are claiming "known flaws" that are so microsopic that most people can't even see them with the naked eye when they hold the watch 5cm from thier face, yet some claim they can spot the M's while the watch is on the wrist...

Sorry, I digress...

Edited by jake48

ive been told by a trusted dealer, that there is a 3035 version of this sea dweller that in thier words "will make you cry" its so amazing.... im holding out to see that one.....

Can somebody please enlighten a noob? My understanding is that many reps sold with 3035 movements are old worn out units. In that case why spend the extra cash over a model with the 2892 movement?

Can somebody please enlighten a noob? My understanding is that many reps sold with 3035 movements are old worn out units. In that case why spend the extra cash over a model with the 2892 movement?

The Sub experts could probably answer more fully, but my guess is that they won't offer the "good" cases w/ 2892 because then nobody would shell out 2 grand on the ones with old 3035's...

I'm beginning to think that the initial case offering (with gen movement) had genuine case as well. It looked way too good.

Observe how absolutely amazing the rehaut profile is. The new version looks nothing like it.

ROLEX-352.jpg

ROLEX-352-3.jpg

ROLEX-352-6.jpg

I'm beginning to think that the initial case offering (with gen movement) had genuine case as well. It looked way too good.

I think that's the next one we're going to be offered once they've shifted enough of the new one. Yes, I believe we're going to get an even better rep very soon.

Beware the Osbourne Effect.

I think that's the next one we're going to be offered once they've shifted enough of the new one. Yes, I believe we're going to get an even better rep very soon.

Beware the Osbourne Effect.

I hope you're right. I'd love to have a decent Dweller.

The Sub experts could probably answer more fully, but my guess is that they won't offer the "good" cases w/ 2892 because then nobody would shell out 2 grand on the ones with old 3035's...

I think you're correct but i have never bought one of these... personally i think they take 'm out old DJ's

Here's the new Pugwash Seadweller Theory: This is a stock dump. The real super-rep SD with a replica Rolex movement is just around the corner, as soon as the Cartel has recovered their costs on this baby. ;)

Paranoid? Over-imaginative? Hopeful?

Guess you're right Pug... think of this... this is a fairly moderat priced super-rep... way below $300, priced at around $275... if this was the BIG HIT... i'm sure the price would have been much higher. So i am also waiting on the real super-rep SD... B)