When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check Ahoy!

By-Tor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that the grove?

Got it in one.

you know...if you didnt change watches so much i'd prolly be able to pick you out in sb. ill keep lookin at wrists.

Stalker!

Seriously, though. If you see me, tell me the next day. Don't come up to me, because I'm not nearly as friendly in person, as I am here. As DBR says, we British are reserved. Don't want you to walk away muttering to yourself, sheesh, what a harridan! Or some such. ;)

EDIT: Unless you're wearing a Classic Big Pilot first! :lol:

@Lumpy below: I know, don't worry. RWG is not like another forum where I get creepy PMs for photos and "wanna meet me" etc...

Stalker!

Seriously, though. If you see me, tell me the next day. Don't come up to me, because I'm not nearly as friendly in person, as I am here. As DBR says, we British are reserved. Don't want you to walk away muttering to yourself, sheesh, what a harridan! Or some such. ;)

Some very fine timepieces everyone, but I do not know how some of you know, in advance, which watch you are going to wear tomorrow or the next day. I have enough trouble deciding what to wear today. But my hat goes off to those who can plan ahead & stick with the plan.

For me, I am counting the seconds until I leave to attend a soir

...but I do not know how some of you know, in advance, which watch you are going to wear tomorrow or the next day. I have enough trouble deciding what to wear today.

I agree with Freddy here.

It's such a nightmare to take my GW off my wrist to put something else...

I always wait for either "where I go" or "what I wear" ...

Most of the time the final choice is a late and very hard decision :good:

And maybe this ....

P1010167.jpg

FGD! I can't believe it, you have the watch I have always covetted -- PAM 115, is it? Did you get it from DSN?

Only I once inquired and he told me the lume on his PAM 115s are C1, not C3, so I went with the PAM 112. He's the only chap who makes destros anymore, of the trusted collectors, because as Andrew told me, the man who used to make 44mm destro cases retired.

Perhaps an euphemism. ;)

@Golfman: :inv::help: I'm with Rower. I NEED THAT STRAP! I'll get a Big Pilot just because. Luscious...