When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guys, show me your tits

dadog13

:lol:

I know what all of you have been thinking whan you saw the title...I know as well that some of us miss the girls,girls,girls thread...but sorry, that kind of pics are not going to be posted over here... :lol:

C'mon guys...show me your titanium watches....I have only two of them...(the 3rd one is my father's Avenger chrono titanium - but no pics of it...)

The old school Breitling seawolf titanium and the Corum Admiral's Cup Competition titanium...so here they go...

tiboysb6.jpg

timan1ua3.jpg

tibros3bq4.jpg

I hope you like them...cause I do!!!

Edited by dadog13

Guest watchbuff

The only titanium I own, too bad for a $500.00+ dollar watch it has bad lume, and the digital readout has no backlight feature. Very "gimmicky"watch but very accurate on all readings.

It gets worn when I have to put down offsite and make density altitude computations.

post-8404-1196105537_thumb.jpg

TWP...seems that we are in minority who love the CACC...but I am 100% sure that who get's this....won't be disappointed...

guys, you have got some lovely tit_s... :lol:

B)

Either you like them or you hate them. I tried the gen on at the AD and compared it to mine. Very accurate. The blue dial is great, but i completely love the black dial.

P8140342.jpg

Great shot!

img4218ld8.jpg

The best i have seen all day :p

My only Ti currently - but I do have my eye on another -- watch that is though I agree with TWP on the best "shot" of the day -- having trouble keeping my eyes off those as well

I am particularly fond of how they hang. I never wanted to be a bra until now ;)

Andreww and Max, hi Andrew the brown band on the Tantilum is awesome can i ask where you got it??? also Max the light tan pand on the Militarie is great as well, i just got a 177h with all the fixes, AR, lumed, OEM case, swiss movement , titanium case just wonderful but need to find the right band, any help from the board would be great !! thansk MGLGAL

Andreww and Max, hi Andrew the brown band on the Tantilum is awesome can i ask where you got it??? also Max the light tan pand on the Militarie is great as well, i just got a 177h with all the fixes, AR, lumed, OEM case, swiss movement , titanium case just wonderful but need to find the right band, any help from the board would be great !! thansk MGLGAL

The light strap is a Toscana vacchetta in amber from E

http://timeconnection.biz/Merchant2/mercha...;Category_Code=

• 1 month later...