When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bergies Booty

KB

Ok first up I swear I only noticed that my watches were dirty after taking the pic's and this is my very first go at this so give me a little leeway here.

So Group shot..

63148-34259.jpg

The Panerai's..

63148-34260.jpg

Vacheron Constantin Malte..

63148-34261.jpg

Alittle closer to the main box in which we have an A.Lange & Sohne a JLC fantasy, Cartier Fantasy, the kenberg watch and a few gens..

63148-34262.jpg

A little closer..

63148-34263.jpg

Bit's and Bob's..

63148-34264.jpg

Project watches, Breitling (1)..

63148-34265.jpg

Speedy BA (2)..

63148-34266.jpg

See nasty :D (3)..

63148-34267.jpg

Date Just (4)..

63148-34268.jpg

Mont Blanc golden Dragon..

63148-34269.jpg

Rado........Hey it's a gen :lol: ..

63148-34270.jpg

My Pulsar, I still love the looks of it but now I know what a $300 watch should be I have lost a little love for it.........I didn't realise the bloody thing was up side down in the box either :lol:

63148-34271.jpg

I need to come back to this and write up a bit more about these watches but I am lacking the time tonight, so therefore this is still a work in progress folks.

Ken

What's worse Kostas is that it's white dial................but yeah it scares me too :lol:

Ken

Edit to add; I just noticed that there is no fewer that 3 watches up side down in the watch box, methinks my daughter might have something to do about that.

Ok guy's let just clear this up a little, what you see above was supposed to be test pic's but when I saw how they came out I went ahead and posted them..............dust and all :blush:

Randy to be perfectly honest I'm hoping the Breitling turns out looking like a Breitling :D Project was the wrong word, they are in fact practise watches..........pull 'em apart, put 'em together...pull 'em apart, put 'em together...and so on :)

Ken

either you were using digital zoom, or you have a crappy camera!s

Ya got me first try.................digital zoom :blush:

Cheeky patrol: is that a TV aerial or a Dalek?

A TV aerial we have five TV's but only one jack leading to the aerial on the roof and that's in the lounge :lol:

Ken

Ya got me first try.................digital zoom :blush:

A TV aerial we have five TV's but only one jack leading to the aerial on the roof and that's in the lounge :lol:

Ken

I hear ya! Got a TV right next to me connected up to nothing. I even saw that they had wireless AV signal senders on sale at Aldi this week for $69, but I was too lazy to do anything about it! :lol:

One day I'll get the camera - but all the tent / light equipment you see around this place can be a bit intimidating!! :D

Nice collection ken! Good to see ya posting some pics.

Well I have to be honest it's so easy with a digital camera, just point and shoot, unfortunately though this camera is not mine so I thought i better get my collection up while I still have use of it. :D

For those of you at home I still need to find the time to post where all my watches came from, but member Bazz here kindly donated the seamaster to me to practise working on watches........it is however not just a throw away but a fully operational watch.

Thank you my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken