When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is It Just Me???

fitmic

I must confess:

Ever since I first visited this forum I noticed the warm and friendly atmosphear.

You guys made my obsession of reps even worse! ;)

I love you all! (no, I'm not drunk, very very sober)

Last but not least: Let's hope Sweden will do well during this world cup!!! :p

Funny thing is I love this forum too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But I'm backing Australia to win the cup :D

Ok ok I said I was backing them I didn't say I think they could win............. :animal_rooster::bleh: <--- Chicken Licken

Ken

Great forum...lot's of great helpful people.

I think I'd have to stay up till 3 or 4 am to watch these matches. Unless things have changed over here.

Good luck to (I have no idea) :3a:

Well if you are American or in America, your country is there too... just not the greatest team.

Teams with a great chance are: Brasil, Argentina, England ... and if they ever get their act together, Spain (but they always screw it up).

France will [censored] it up with their silly tactics and team selection (Giuly isn't even in the squad!).

Germany will do ok but can't see them winning.

Outside bets, Czech Republicm Portugal (no pressure this time) and Holland perhaps? Ivory Coast should do ok too. Ghana are strong but no strikers.

Teams with a great chance are: Brasil, Argentina, England ... and if they ever get their act together, Spain (but they always screw it up). France will [censored] it up with their silly tactics and team selection (Giuly isn't even in the squad!). Germany will do ok but can't see them winning. Outside bets, Czech Republicm Portugal (no pressure this time) and Holland perhaps? Ivory Coast should do ok too. Ghana are strong but no strikers.

Wot, no Italy??!!

:angry:

Wot, no Italy??!!

:angry:

Hey I'm the one with like 6 or 7 Italian jerseys, regularly wearing them to work.

Gotta be realistic. Zambrotta is injured and out, Gattuso is injured for the first game or 2. Lack of creativity in midfield, but defence and attack are strong. Problem is that Totti is just back from injury and a lot is reliant on him. He was dominating Serie A before his injury - a big part of Roma's record-setting run of games.

And don't forget, any squad that has Marco "The Matrix" Materazzi in it will be vulnerable, even if he may get a goal or two!

Getting back on subject,.. Yes this is THE Board, and place to Be !

We have a pretty great group of people here,.. seems that those of

like minds have come 2gether.... Watch lovers to the max... :group:

As for as what we here call Soccer,..

Too bad the international game of Football has not reached into the soul of America yet...

Basketball is my game of choice....Go Miami Heat !!! :yeah:

As for as what we here call Soccer,..

Too bad the international game of Football has not reached into the soul of America yet...

Basketball is my game of choice....Go Miami Heat !!! :yeah:

Basketball is the game I was actually good at playing. At one point I could do a standing jump and grab hold of a 10 foot high ring. I'm only 5'11. I'd been working out and getting into shape for the first time in my life at that point, but then I got injured, and after that was lazy :(

Who knows, maybe I could have played at a higher level if I hadn't been so lazy!

Basketball is the game I was actually good at playing. At one point I could do a standing jump and grab hold of a 10 foot high ring. I'm only 5'11. I'd been working out and getting into shape for the first time in my life at that point, but then I got injured, and after that was lazy :(

Who knows, maybe I could have played at a higher level if I hadn't been so lazy!

And it's because of injuries I don't play nowadays... too much pain afterwards.

It's now to soccer... I just hate it when people change the rules and say no shooting from the half way line...

i think the forum is great but i don't keep up with that sport. my wife is from peru and she loves it. i will have to ask her who she or we, lol, are supporting. lol
ok, i asked my wife and she says brazil will definatly win. i guess we shall see.

ok, i asked my wife and she says brazil will definatly win. i guess we shall see.

I think your wife knows her soccer, I don't follow the sport much but if I had to pick a winner I would go for Brazil too.

Ken

Gotta be realistic. Zambrotta is injured and out, Gattuso is injured for the first game or 2. Lack of creativity in midfield, but defence and attack are strong. Problem is that Totti is just back from injury and a lot is reliant on him. He was dominating Serie A before his injury - a big part of Roma's record-setting run of games.

And don't forget, any squad that has Marco "The Matrix" Materazzi in it will be vulnerable, even if he may get a goal or two!

A very accurate summation of the Italian squad, unfortunately..

:(

(But, hey - England have problems with Rooney and Gerrard and they planning their victory celebrations already...)

Is It Just Me???, Or is this the greatest forum around?

Don't know whether it's definetively the greatest ( Rep Forum) - But I DO KNOW, that when I come here to log on- I can do so with a high level of confidence :3a:

AND I will see many meaningful topics, and have bit of fun to boot.

Offshore