When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekstart Wrist check 21/01~23/01

rckh

joann096.jpg

What a STUNNING romantic photo. I can feel the log fire and the champagne on ice from here.

@Scoobs: Thanks! I like the idea of the two-toned strap Raymond mentioned, though I'm sure it's just a lovely mocha brown. :tu:

@Ylfig: Ahh, allow a tip? :)

1- Go to Image Shack

2- Tick/Check Resize Image

3- Choose size (640x480, or 800x600 work well)

4- Browse to photo, upload

5- Go to the bottom to "direct url"

6- C/p link on your post

7- Use second green-button on top from left OR type [ img ] ... [ / img ] around link

8- Good luck!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of Rollies on page 3 nice :) let me add my latest one white face DJ on leather Hirsch belt that i got in a hurry as i received just watch head still i think it turned out nice ...

Not the best picture do as made with camera phone ... my Sony T30 got lost in the "divorce" :)

22012008154.jpg

regards Laz

Today its white Bentley GT ... not my favourite but a good looking watch which draws attention =)

sweet..

By the way, this was my "spending watch" for the Italy-trip over New Year.. didnt dare to bring more than one watch through the customs so I had to face the same watch for ONE week..damnit! =)

gallery_8833_49_3340.jpg

Tonight switching to my new BCE.. loveit!

med_gallery_8833_49_276580.jpg

Sorry for no fresh wrist shots, I haven't been able to find the digital camera, and my phone's camera isn't really up to the task for showcasing a new watch. Since monday, I've been weari-I mean testing, the Radiomir I ordered for my friend's birthday in February. After Victoria was kind enough to demonstrate the Radiomir 210 on the 26mm dive strap, I knew that, although it might not appeal to most, it would be perfect for my friend's wardrobe. I've got on okay wearing it, but have missed my 127. I'm satisfied with the watch's performance, so maybe another day of 'off-wrist' monitoring, and I'll then put it asside for my friend.

Following a rather stupid accident (stepping on an upturned electrical plug barefoot) I'm not going to be wearing 'smart shoes' for the forseable future, so am forced into wearing my Vans and 127 on dive strap combo I showcased last week. I'll just update that to say, that the strap has now been customized, and has two keepers instead of the one (the 'tail' was bugging me, so I ordered a spare strap to take the keeper. The brushed buckle from the strap, has been fitted to the honey-tan tapered strap the Radiomir came on [feels very thin compared to other 127 straps but looks nice]) I'll get some fresh shots once I track down the camera :)

Edited by TeeJay

Following a rather stupid accident (stepping on an upturned electrical plug barefoot)

I was one day away from PMing you, since I noticed you were very quiet these days. Oh dear, how awful, TeeJay. Feel better!

I'll get some fresh shots once I track down the camera :)

I guess no crossed-legs poses for a while...I like that shot.

All these Rolexes are giving me hives though. Just for that, I'm back on the Casio.

@UB7 below: AWW. So cute! What watch is he rocking? ;)

@Sharpie: Perfect photo of the duo!

I was one day away from PMing you, since I noticed you were very quiet these days. Oh dear, how awful, TeeJay. Feel better!

Well, it's okay untill I wear shoes, and the arch in the sole presses into that part of my foot. That's where the wound is. The primary injury is about an inch long, by 5mm, and a good 3mm deep (ripped the skin right down to the flesh beneath.) then there's the bruising, which is about 2-3 inch diameter. That's what's causing the worst trouble. Once the bruising goes down, the shoes won't be a problem, and wealking will be less painfull. (at the moment, I'm walking with my toes scrunched up so as not to put my foot flat in a shoe (although barefoot is not a problem, as there's no direct pressure on the injury barefoot))

I guess no crossed-legs poses for a while...I like that shot.

I can still do that :lol: It's access to the camera which is proving problematic :lol:

All these Rolexes are giving me hives though.

Indeed. Almost makes me want to put my Sub on, but then I see how small it is, remember how poorly it keeps time, and I put my 127 back on :lol: Customized straps FTW :lol:

[Edit for spelling: I wear shoes, not shows :lol: ]

Edited by TeeJay