When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Group Buy and Beyond - Where's TTK?

hiker01

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would add more but I see TT is about to have a say.

Ken

Edit; Question for you Andrew, what does it matter if (and I am not convinced of this) Neils account did jump around while the decision process was being made when ultimately Our Admin stated in that post above that he will not tolerate threats and that is the reason for the banning?

Here are the facts and timeline of what transpired...

This was originally posted in Neil's "Regarding Me" thread over at Rep Geeks...

That Thread however mysteriously dissapeared...

I will add one thing to it that was not originally posted in it because of today's debate here...

Neil's Status was changed from Collector to RWG Supporter by me AFTER I sent him the intial e-mail...

As we all know T hasn't been on the Forum very much this month...

Neil called T and spoke with him...

After that conversation, T logged in and changed Neil's Status back to Collector...

He then posted it in our Admin Thread that had been going already on the subject...

There was a lot of Team feedback at that point...

T apologized to the Team for not catching up on the Topic prior to making the Status Change...

The decision was then made to change Neil back to RWG Supporter...

That was the final change until he was Banned...

AS POSTED ON REP GEEK:

For the record~

Neil was sent the following PM on March 9th:

His membership status was changed from Collector to Supporter

My thoughts

Neil does not have a great relationship with several members of the mod team. Especially since that final thread at the other place when T pulled the plug. So who made the calls here? Admin or Neil's friends (NOT) KB, BT, TT, et al?

Could TTK's threats been more a result of the mod teams's inability to act as a unit, and his subsequent suspension, reinstatement, suspension and reinstatement, coupled with his frustration over multiple people pulling the strings here?

Why was TTK trading area suspended shortly after he posted of a medical problem? TWP posted the very next day about his drinking and drug woes, yet his section remains untouched.

My feelings are that TTK was being harassed by the mods, and when he lost his temper they saw their opportunity to punt him. After all, to a man, the have all stated that Neil would not scam anybody.

Sorry fellas, I call them how I see them.

Don't know where you get your info from Andrew but the mod team is totally unified, ask anyone of them.

Also TTK was a friend of mine right up to the point where he dished out the threats, I can easily have a constructive argument with someone with out any ill feeling, threats however are the deal breaker.

Neil was never harassed by the mod team if he was pushing an issue we disagreed with then that was his call not ours.

Ken

The real problem I am having here Andrew and Rico, is that you guys are not here to argue the facts as they are but the facts as according to Neil.

Lets be honest besides what Neil has told you you guys are just not in the loop.

Ken

Ken, obviously if his account was suspended and unsuspended twice, the was a lack of communication in the admin team, and that the team wan not acting as a unit. We are not talking about a period of hours here, this is over a period of several days. Now I am aware that you fellows have your own little chat area, so I am sure this was discussed thoroughly. So where did the indecision come from?

As far as the threat goes, I've heard it straight from the horses mouth, and to tell you the truth I've heard much worse. Especially considering you guys were in the process of taking away his livelihood.

Neil called T and spoke with him...

After that conversation, T logged in and changed Neil's Status back to Collector...

He then posted it in our Admin Thread that had been going already on the subject...

There was a lot of Team feedback at that point...

T apologized to the Team for not catching up on the Topic prior to making the Status Change...

The decision was then made to change Neil back to RWG Supporter...

That was the final change until he was Banned...

That is the facts as every Admin team member knows them, only Neil claims it happened more than once.

Maybe it's you guys that aren't all that unified.

And Neil told you the threats so you are willing to call T a F**king liar? <_<

Ken

Andrew if there is one thing I and anyone should have learnt by now is that you are Neils friend just as long as you agree with him.

Do you really think you have won any affection with him?

The first time you go up against him he is going to rip you to shreds, I have seen him do this far too many times now so stop playing the holier than thou card please.

Ken

Ken, I am not an idiot my friend. And, I've been around enough to know that what goes on on these boards is rarely as it seems. I have heard your side of the story, and I have heard his side of the story.

Also, I am quite aware of the relationship between Neil and the admin team in the weeks leading up to this event. Remember Ken, I was there. I saw the way TTKs relationship had soured in recent months with you, TT and BT.

And, no matter how many times Neil tells a story, it is always detailed and concise. The story that the membership is being told seems to be swiss cheese in comparison.

Andrew if there is one thing I and anyone should have learnt by now is that you are Neils friend just as long as you agree with him.

Do you really think you have won any affection with him?

The first time you go up against him he is going to rip you to shreds, I have seen him do this far too many times now so stop playing the holier than thou card please.

Ken

Come on Ken, I've known Neil for a long time. I'm a pretty decent judge of character. Give me some credit please.

So you believe Neil's total character assignation of a very prominent senior member of all the boards, was actually an attack on him then?

Ken

Edit; I've known Neil for longer, he and I have share chats and PM's, he has stated clearly that he sees me as a good friend....but that hasn't stopped him on a number of occasions when we have disagreed, so what makes your friendship special?

Edit 2;

The story that the membership is being told seems to be swiss cheese in comparison.

Thats just utter rubbish!

@TT, shortly after you stopped quoting that thread Neil went on to point out that after he was informed by PM that he was suspended, he only communicated to you and Thomas via email or skype. His PM system was locked down.

Andrew...

I stated the facts...

And the Logs bear witness to them.

You have nothing to base your arguments on other than what Neil tells you...

I'm growing very tired of both you & Rico on the subject...

My previous Post in this Thread is the truth...

And a continual bombardment from you two questioning the integrity of the Admin Team here will only have one final result...

I'm requesting that you both stay out of this Thread from this point on...

TT

Common Andreww... long story short... Neil makes poop of quite some deals and especially the groupbuy, co-admin team says something about it and decide to make him from dealer into VIP member untill he finally finalises all open deals... he threatens the admin and his admin team... they ban him...

What would you do if you where an admin and where personally threatened by a dealer?

@TT, when this event happened I said that I would reserve my judgment until both sides were heard. I have now heard both sides, and in my opinion answers are still needed. I do not believe I have been rude or accusatory to anybody, I am simply looking for answers. So, is this how its going to be? Are you threatening to ban me for having a discussion?

@Yellowman- Admin twice lifted the suspension after lengthly discussions with TTK, only to have someone on the Mod team reactivate it. All I'm saying is that Neil is hot headed, and the admin team may have pushed him over the edge purposly.

@TT, when this event happened I said that I would reserve my judgment until both sides were heard. I have now heard both sides, and in my opinion answers are still needed. I do not believe I have been rude or accusatory to anybody, I am simply looking for answers. So, is this how its going to be? Are you threatening to ban me for having a discussion?

One thing you can say for sure about me Andreww...

I don't make "Threats"...

I asked you to drop it, and to not post in this Topic again...

And you have...

If you do again, you will receive a little time-out for breaking the rules...

TT

7 - Be nice to each other and respect the RWG admin team and moderators. No personal attacks. In particular, malicious comments that insult others based on race, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual preference will not be tolerated. The fastest way to get removed from the community is to turn a discussion into a personal confrontation.

15 - We have NO respect for troublemakers or trolls. If you are not here to contribute or do some peaceful reading, we suggest you find yourself another board. Trolls and troublemakers will be banned at the admin/co-admins/moderators discretion.

24 - The admin can ban any member on the board with/without reason.

BTW, last post for me...

I don't give a $hit one way or another. Neil wouldn't come back if you asked him, so the point is moot. I asked for this thread to be closed because Neil wasn't here to defend himself. That would be the honorable thing to do. Now that I try and take up his defense, I am threatened. So I'll walk away and let the smear campaign continue.

as you were gentlemen

:feedtroll3pr: FFS!,

We are all trying to enjoy an Easter break, and put together a worthwhile cause for a member in trouble, and we have TTK apologists attempting to stir up a hornets nest. (or get this thread closed down...or both)

C'mon, put your energies to something worthwhile....TTK is gone, won't be back anytime soon....

Go and make an offer on an auction, there is just some wonderful stuff going off right now......

Or maybe contribute something to such a worthwhile cause....the Admin team is working bloody hard to pull all this together for POTR, and frankly we don't need this sideshow!

Offshore

:feedtroll3pr:FFS!,

We are all trying to enjoy an Easter break, and put together a worthwhile cause for a member in trouble, and we have TTK apologists attempting to stir up a hornets nest. (or get this thread closed down...or both)

C'mon, put your energies to something worthwhile....TTK is gone, won't be back anytime soon....

Go and make an offer on an auction, there is just some wonderful stuff going off right now......

Or maybe contribute something to such a worthwhile cause....the Admin team is working bloody hard to pull all this together for POTR, and frankly we don't need this sideshow!

Offshore

I Strongly second any motion to shut the door on this thread.. there are millions of people around the world with much more worries.. seriously.. at this time of RE-birth ..

Today's front page of the newspaper ..stated that studies at Harvard and the U. of British Columbia.. has shown that people who made gifts to others or charities felt better about themselves than those who didn't share...WOW IMAGINE THAT !!!

it took a team of psychologist and proffesors to come up with this hypothesis... DAMN...

we have one of our own.. that probably would not have uttered a word but did not because of "himself" but because of his family... and not once had he mentioned his daughter !!! that is a father protecting his family and shielding them from harm.. to me that speaks volumes about the MAN !!

so with that said.. enough of this ... "it is what it is" ... do something that will make a difference !!

This thread is for any outstanding issues relating to the Group Buy.

If you are still waiting for a watch, feel free to post here.

If you were waiting for a watch and are delighted that it has now arrived, feel free to post here.

If you have questions for TTK, he can't respond here, so become a repgeek member, PM him there or skype him and your problems are solved.