When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean Heritage.

rodwc

The usual Aus. mail courier has just delivered my watch, YES on a Saturday.

He had trouble with his brakes and was held up most of yesterday. ( That is Gods honest truth .)

The box-set was pretty good , and I have just made an adjustment to the leather deployant strap, curving

the ss deployant a little more to my wrist form. The actual leather is fairly soft and shouldn`t take much time to

"break in " . The ss is very hard to change form ( curve ).

AR is pretty good and I would be very surprised if it could be improved on.

This watch has allready been reviewed and documented, so I will leave it at that, and just share the pics. with you.

The watch, Swiss ETA,2824, and box-set was supplied by Watchmark, at a very competitive price, flawless transaction,5 days from start to finish, and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

CIMG1238-1.jpg

CIMG1257.jpg

CIMG1255.jpg

CIMG1250.jpg

CIMG1245.jpg

CIMG1256.jpg

CIMG1260.jpg

CIMG1303.jpg

CIMG1264.jpg

CIMG1266-1-1.jpg

The more I see this watch the harder it is to resist. B)

Ken

This comment, above, in my opinion ,would win any competition , if asked to describe your thoughts ,

in 25 words or less, when contemplating buying this watch.

Resistance is futile.

:1a:

great pics, thanks!

i ordered the brown on tuesday :D the hardest part of the decision was color. i like the blue a lot, but love my brown pam 036 and thought having another brown dial would be cool. was also tempted by the asian movement version but really wanted AR. nice to hear the AR is good!

jay says the ocean racer rubber strap will be available soon in all three colors :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Defintely on my list. I saw a white dial asian version on cq and Silix says he can source a white dial version, but rather get the swiss version.

Don't think there is a gen version in white dial though? Have not seen it on the Breitling website, otherwise that would be the one I would be looking at.

great pics, thanks!

i ordered the brown on tuesday :D the hardest part of the decision was color. i like the blue a lot, but love my brown pam 036 and thought having another brown dial would be cool. was also tempted by the asian movement version but really wanted AR. nice to hear the AR is good!

jay says the ocean racer rubber strap will be available soon in all three colors :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If Jay's releasing the ocean racer strap, then it looks like I'm gonna get me a brown one... :p

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I wanted everyone to see your fantastic photos of the Heritage again.

I received this watch today. Black dial. My 1st Breitling.

I am stoked that I didn't wait for the promised new and improved Utimate Version #69 that will be released eventually with BOTH mesh and rubber strap attached...blah, blah. I wanted this watch RIGHT NOW. And I am really happy I didn't wait.

I replaced the rep strap that came with it with an old black alligator Panny 24mm strap that I had, a nice generic buckle, and boom... the watch fits perfect.

What a beautiful dial ! ! The detailing...the indices...the nice gold 'B' and copy are excellent. (Not entirely accurate to the gen,etc., etc.) But who cares??

The bezel has a nice solid click and feel. The ceramic look of the bezel is nicely done. The case itself looks and feels great.

The 46mm x 14mm case FITS the wrist beautifully. 46mm on my 6.75 wrist...and it still feels super comfortable. To me it seems to fit more comfortably than my 44 mm pams.

I have seen a few gen Heritages in the last week or two, one or two with the mesh bracelet, and two with the rubber bracelet,and the rep looks fantastic in comparison. My local AD had a 46mm

with blue dial and a blue rubber strap and retail was over 3000.00. I plan on getting a polished mesh strap for this guy, and will take a few photos of my own.

If you have been thinking about this watch....BUY IT...you won't be sorry.

Thanks again for the great photos of this watch. They made me buy.

Happy I did.