When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The mods and the admin here

Cucumber_Jones

Ok guys. I need to say in public that you are doing a great job. You all have had to make some tough decisions lately. Tough decisions have to be made and not everyone will agree with the results. Such is life. I however, feel that the collective group who run this joint have made great decisions since day one (I have been here to see them all).

For those who think that the mod team are not making good decisions or just decisions that they do not agree with why not show how you feel by leaving and going to one of the many other replica forums. It is not like this is the only place to chat about reps.

Last time I checked the mods here work for free. They spend hours on the boards rather then with their families so that we have a place to hang out and share common interests. I for one want to thank them all for a doing a thankless job.

CJ

CJ a little thanks goes a long way and makes it all worthwhile. :)

We will always try first to smooth any situation but when we are left with a do nothing or make a tough decision scenario we will do whatever needs to be done.

Ken

Last time I checked the mods here work for free. They spend hours on the boards rather then with their families so that we have a place to hang out and share common interests.

CJ,

I have no idea why exactly you started this thread but the quote sums it all !!!

It's a good idea you got anyway.

To add to the quote, this place is not even making a penny at all, worse, not covering the expenses most of the time.

So, yes, I don't see anything else to say but thanks to the owner and the team!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Warm regards,

Stephane

I fully agree, staff is doing a great job here.

What I do not agree with, however, is the attitude "like it or leave!"... I am a moderater on another board and I would rather like to see members complain and discuss than leave. In a rational debate, of course.

Just my 2 Cents.

Its for sure a good job done by mod team and admin but at the end of the day its members that makes the forum what it is..

Whit no members what then?

Cheers

I fully agree, staff is doing a great job here.

What I do not agree with, however, is the attitude "like it or leave!"... I am a moderater on another board and I would rather like to see members complain and discuss than leave. In a rational debate, of course.

Just my 2 Cents.

Hmm... I don't think we ever had that kind of attitude in this board. Not by the members, or the admins/mods.

Care to be more specific... what incident you're referring to? :huh:

Hmm... I don't think we ever had that kind of attitude in this board. Not by the members, or the admins/mods.

Care to be more specific... what incident you're referring to? :huh:

Oh, sorry I did not mean this attitude existed here!

I was more likely refering to:

For those who think that the mod team are not making good decisions or just decisions that they do not agree with why not show how you feel by leaving and going to one of the many other replica forums. It is not like this is the only place to chat about reps.

Sorry if confusing. ;)

The amount of time it takes me to read the posts, and make the few responses I do I think is a lot. I can only imagine how much work the Admin team puts in.

Bookoo Kudos to you all for all your time and effort!!

AND, Bookoo Kudos to the active members who make up this community and make it an interesting place to be. We may not agree on everything, but we can agree that RWG is an important place to be to keep involved in the hobby.

I'll agree, the admin and mods do a great job here and deserve the much felt thanks. That's why, when I do infrequently drop in on the forums, this is now the one I go to first and do most of my reading and interaction today. Hasn't always been that way but this seems to be the main forum and matured into one that consistently offers the best information content for all rep. forums I've witnessed come & go in the last four years. Even though we are members of several different forums, I think this one has the best well rounded community group of regular participating members, all due to the smart job of the admin/mod team.

I generally don't chime in on a thread like this, but I think that the Adm/Mods deserve all the thanks that we can give them, our little community is give more latitude and freedom than most any other forum that I have been a part of, yet when the need arises, appropate action seems to be taken.

The old saying "Walk softly with a big stick"

My personal thanks to Adm and each and evey Mod.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...this is not just a forum, it's a family. I've seen acts of kindness not seen before on other boards or even other places non-web related. I know one thing, when all is said and done, it's your family you can count on in times of need. Thanks to everyone here...you know who you are.

3 Cheers!

:1a::2a::3a:

Froggy

Thanks guys (and gals...).

With all the issues that this hobby have gone though in the past few years I am so impressed with the work that the team here has done.

If you think back to the mess that was RWG1 you will realize that the team here did a great job. For that matter the job that our fearless leader has done as well - Outstanding!

The members are very lucky that they just get to enjoy the front side of this forum. All the great posts and the great discussions. The back side is all hard decisions and tough discussions.

Good work you all.

Also great work to the constructive members as well. There are many awesome members here who spend way too much time providing us with great information and photos.