When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FS: PP Sky Moon Tourbillon rep only $599,999

doc savage

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doc savage how can you sell watch here on rwg to other seller they must be careful becaus you LIAR and CHEAT, you know last time you sell me watch it NEVER COME and then i ask refund and you say to me to go f**k myself and i am very upset and say to other to NEVER buy from this seller because he CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!!!!1!!

;)

HOW DARE YOU PM ME!!!

Sent by Madeupname

I think u should sell your LV sepuritly. u smel. bum.

how dare you paste our pm's into this thread? huh it's called private message not pasting message :@.. i will sue u pugwash!!!! mods mods u have something to do about this!!! i'm scared that he would paste about our secret affair :~(

how dare you paste our pm's into this thread? huh it's called private message not pasting message :@.. i will sue u pugwash!!!! mods mods u have something to do about this!!! i'm scared that he would paste about our secret affair :~(

MODS!!!!!!!!! MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i quit rwg.

FORMAL NOTICE OF NEW FEES: (From April 2008)

Please be advised that from April 2008 I will be applying a new 'storage' fee to my used watch sales in the member trade area. It has come to my attention that, for some time now, my watches have been effectively living 'rent free' in my home for the benefit of their ultimate purchasers. This is clearly unsustainable.

So from April 2008 my sales will incorporate a $1 a day storage fee, to cover my costs in providing the watches shelter, furniture, heating and so on.

The regular storage fee is for a place in my desk drawer - this is the view from inside with the drawer shut so you can see:

24avv4.gif

PREMIUM STORAGE:

Some watches have benefited from a beach view, which comes at an additional 0.89 cents per day premium to the standard storage fee.

24beh2.jpg

FOR SALE OR TRADE: 'Ziggy' Movement

I have a 'ziggy' movement for sale on the forum. It is an Asian 21J that he was once kind enough to send me for free. To be clear - Ziggy himself once owned it, touched it and put it an envelope. The 'ziggyfied' envelope is not included in the sale.

This exciting part of horological history can be yours for just $805.25.

The breakdown on what I have put into this movement works like this:

Movement cost (to me): FREE

Cost of Ziggy's time in transferring it from the parts bin it into an envelope (to me): FREE

My time having to wait for it to arrive via mail (1 week) and customs anxiety: $95

Taxi to the end of driveway to collect mail (had I not undertaken to walk the journey): $2.80

Full inspection upon arrival to verify correct addressee: $8

18 months storage @$1 per day (standard drawer storage): $547

Poking at it with a screwdriver with a furrowed and confused brow one evening: $75

Blowing dust and corn chips off it: $50

Paypal fees: $26.44

New envelope: $0.25

Postage stamp: $0.75

Ink to write your address: $0.01

I don't see any reason to take a loss on this one, so I'm going to ask for the full price. However I WILL ABSORB THE COSTS OF LICKING THE ENVELOPE. All customs risks to be taken on by purchaser.

WANTED TO BUY

Some patience from another forum member. No watch required, I'm just looking to buy 2 weeks of someone's time waiting for something to arrive. I'm hoping to mark it up and resell it, since my patience commands quite a premium amongst other members.

:animal_rooster:

I have the same model, but powered by an Asian Automatic!

The rotor has since fallen off, but I'm counting that as a mod.

This fabulous watch was actually handled by the legendary Jay of Silex, and has transited successfully across many continents, numerous time-zones and the greedy hands of untold customs agents.

Given the time during which I sweated it out waiting for it to arrive, the unique rotor modification and the customs risks associated with getting it into my paws, I'm letting this little puppy go for only two hundred dollars more than the $45.00 I originally paid for it.

Please note that all shipping (not included) outside of Paris and its suburbs is at the risk of the buyer.

Newbies will be given preference over cheap-a$$, established members.

Deal with it, you killjoys.

Guest carlsbadrolex

This place simply disgusts me... As a professional thread crapper and low baller (yeah, I said it... LOW BALLER) You people simply dont know when to stop. I would have happily paid the asking price, but you had to go and insult and berate my friend Andi. Now I will have to call my old Cuban girlfriend and have her grand mammy place a hex on all of your homes. Your in for it now.

May you now NEVER sell a watch for more than 10% of your asking price!

No we don't we just don't like people acting like a idiot.

When you say "we" who else are you refering too exactly? :p

Also taking that sentence you posted into consideration, there is a hidden irony there....... :lol:

Anyway this LV sub I heard mention of, is it the best sub? If not who has the best one? ^_^

When you say "we" who else are you refering too exactly? :p

Also taking that sentence you posted into consideration, there is a hidden irony there....... :lol:

Anyway this LV sub I heard mention of, is it the best sub? If not who has the best one? ^_^

are you trying to get spiked or something?

this tread was made in the sale forum then moved here if it was posted here to begin whit i coud easly see the funny side of it but not when it was posted in sale forum ans you now why..

Don't start anything.

are you trying to get spiked or something?

this tread was made in the sale forum then moved here if it was posted here to begin whit i coud easly see the funny side of it but not when it was posted in sale forum ans you now why..

Don't start anything.

You really are a grumpy individual ;)

As for getting spiked, I will leave that to you. You are probably an expert in spiking drinks in your local bars anyway.... :p

Lighten up, you will live longer......

:lol:

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I tried the search bar on top left of the the home page, even!?!

I'm only looking for the best reps on the net, with no flaws

Thanks!!!

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I tried the search bar on top left of the the home page, even!?!

I'm only looking for the best reps on the net, with no flaws

Thanks!!!

I am looking for one too! :lol:

I want one with a few mods though, namely: genuine case, bracelet, crystal, dial/hands, bezel, insert, pearl, movement, date wheel, crown/tube and if you can find one with box and papers too, I would 100% condsider buying it from you!

No luck as of yet though.....

I am looking for one too! :lol:

I want one with a few mods though, namely: genuine case, bracelet, crystal, dial/hands, bezel, insert, pearl, movement, date wheel, crown/tube and if you can find one with box and papers too, I would 100% condsider buying it from you!

No luck as of yet though.....

i have 1 for sale $30,000.. i mean the cost of getting the movement itself and putting it together is already $10k.. customs risk?? alot of money!