When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Little 'V' has seen the light of this world today afternoon.. Happy dad context warning :)

V

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsupsmileyanim:Congrats V-Man and Mrs-V! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Seems there is something you make better than straps. You'd better double up on your strap making, Pampers, formula, bicycles, private school, Ferraris, and Ivy League College isn't cheap. :bicycle: Now the TRUE adventure begins, you have a wonderful life ahead .... ENJOY my friend!

Ohh congratz !!

its the joy of your life and sometimes the deepes sadness, I have just been away with my daughter at the hospital for surgery (removing tonsils), everything went ok but my heart is still pounding !!

Take care costas and enjoy the time with your family !!

Dang he is a cool guy - you have every right to be proud.

Looks like he has a tan line from wearing his own watch on his right wrist. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As the title says my first child has been born today at 15:45 :)

I am a very happy dad with a very beautiful son... ;)

and because words are useless without pics here is one with him AND of course on the related subject my 112 that I was wearing when delivering him with the help of the midwife :p

Haven't slept for 2 days in a row so I need to get a good night sleep after I eat my pasta to cope with this little monster when he will be back at home tomorrow :)

dsc013012sj2.jpg

Guest porsche356a
Hey V congrats to you and your wife. What a healthy looking baby boy. Don't think anyone is gonna be able to top you for a wristshot this week.

Agreed!

You done real good Kostas and so did your wife ....to be fair she did all the hard work as I'm sure you already know!!!!

Being a dad rocks, there's simply no better gift you'll ever receive...

How's about a nice vintage leather "pappouse" with some GPF buckles to test your stitching skills to the max!!??

But give it a few weeks as you will be too tired to see straight !!!

Best wishes

Simon

:fish: