When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How I spent over 2200$ in the last week

pafre

Thanks everyone for the nice words. I'll try to add better individual pictures shortly. I have to say that part of the funds came from selling some of my other watches. There is still the 195 that I'm interested in, but it will have to wait ;)

@hooky: got the 192 from a member here

@andy: thanks, got it just in time like it was supposed to. The watch is great and the lume is awesome

@dadog: there is a least 1 strap I won't change, the 111 has a gen Panerai strap on it.

@pafre...I am not crazy about gen PAM straps...there are only a couple of them that I like but they are way too expensive compared to the aftermarket ones...I have a gen calf strap for a PAM and I never ever thought of wearing it...got it as a present from a friend of mine...

I spent 1700$ on reps last week as well...got 6 new babies...love them all...but somehow I like more to buy each one separately and to enjoy each one at least for a couple of weeks before getting a new one...buying them in a short period of time (I bought them and had them in my hands the same day) it doesn't give me all the excitement that otherwise I feel...

.............and then after awhile, you loose interest..............and you saw new models, maybe new brands???????? and the itch starts all over again~! Just make sure that bank account is always loaded!

Good luck!

BTW: Nice collection!

pafre, wish i could have advised you before you went absolutely nuts. lol. i went through a similar situation a few years ago. i was introduced to panerai and instantly went on a watch bender. i bought many reps until i realized that i wouldn't be completely happy until i owned the real thing. over time, i sold off my rep collection and bought a genuine 091. it was the best move i've ever made! enjoy the reps for now, but i have a feeling you'll own a genuine in the very near future ... it's the nature of the beast. especially when you can find lightly used ones for $3,000 to $4,000. all the best!