When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I hate summer

jraines87

Now that's warm? :o

Where do you live J?

I live in Southen Ca. where it gets over 100 F in the summer!

Except now here the weather is gorgeous.! 85 degrees.. :p

Infact I am going to sun and swim now!

Enjoys your day or eveing everyone..

See you guys later..

-MM

It is only 92 here in Vegas today, which is cool for the 6th of June, but for the next 3 plus months we are looking at 105 to 125 in the shade and over 100 at 3 in the AM. I also, hate summer. My short respite in Finland this July will be most welcome, but then to Japan in August where the summers are incredibly hot and humid. Hard to win sometimes.

do like me thake pics of have terribel the winter was then enjoy the sun..In Norway we have 20- that sucks..

its 30 celsius here in Norway for many days, and i love it give me this all year pleas..Give me 40 i don't cear just not the winter pleas global warming keep on riding :icecream::boat:

How could you hate summer with views like these:

Miami08.jpg

Miami082.jpg

Miami083.jpg

Miami084.jpg

Miami085.jpg

Miami086.jpg

Miami087.jpg

These are what summer is all about! Pretty and beautifull eye candies.........and they're not watches for a change!

93% humidity and upper 80s in Chicago today, it went from the 50's to August all of a sudden, yuck, feel like you are walking through a sauna.

One good thing, short sleeve weather, you can show off your beautiful watch.

I'm going to learn how to enjoy the heat while I learn how to replace the fan in the air conditioner (turned out it wasn't the capacitor). If I do it myself I will save about 500 which is good but if I don't I can't get it replaced for another 4 days. An air conditioner can't be more complex than a watch,,,right?

Guest carlsbadrolex

I live 3 blocks from the beach... I love summer!!! Especially when my wife is "out of town" and I can look at barely covered bewbies!

Only about 85 here today with a slight chance of getting lucky tonight! SEE YA!